Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mind Control And Psychic Bolts In Pvp - Big Fail

elspinaczio

1. Mind control - casted on an enemy makes him immune to my damage and after the ability ends - target is still immune to all kind of damage.

2. Psychic bolts kills in 1 hit Rhino - means that it's most powerfull ability that is not a 4th skill.

This needs a serious fix.

Hmm... how's the ability to aim Psychic bolts? Because if it's hard to get it to hit this  may be a high-skill reward sort of thing.

As for MC, yeah, that's definitely needing of a fix

-open air

-Look up

-Cast psychic bolt

-hope enemy remains in open air.

-psychic bolt hit.

-???

-profit

-open air

-Look up

-Cast psychic bolt

-hope enemy remains in open air.

-psychic bolt hit.

-???

-profit

So it's basically Ash's Shuriken level of broken?

As far as I've heard and seen, it isn't nearly as effective... As in you can literally just run away from it, run behind a wall and the psychic bolt breaks on contact with walls.

It is definitely one of those abilities that is hard to hit, mostly RNG to hit, and hits hard because of it.

As a Nyx player since SHE IS MY ONLY FRAME ALLOWED IN PVP!!! -.- DE why did you add literally every frame I didn't have first.

Psychic bolts should probably have its cast time increased and the bolts air travel time decreased. that would make it a single target attack the can easily be dodged if you try to.

1. Mind control - casted on an enemy makes him immune to my damage and after the ability ends - target is still immune to all kind of damage.

2. Psychic bolts kills in 1 hit Rhino - means that it's most powerfull ability that is not a 4th skill.

This needs a serious fix.

To 1: No. What you're seeing is a bug that started occuring with the latest patch, which has already been reported. It can be fixed by jumping off a cliff or a host migration.

To 2: There are 6 bolts dealing 34 damage each to shields. So far my tests have shown that the damage to health is accounting for armor, but there are no damage modifiers (i.e. PvP Psychic Bolts are not Slash damage). Therefore, the amount of damage is 204 before armor, which isn't enough to kill a Rhino outright. Also, they're evadable.

That being said, they're showing some inconstistencies and may be buggy. Need to do more tests to make sure, though.

To 1: No. What you're seeing is a bug that started occuring with the latest patch, which has already been reported. It can be fixed by jumping off a cliff or a host migration.

Hmm, I dont think 2 clips of Braton prime with 0 visible damage and enemy still living is a visual bug.

But sure, why not, I'll ask next time if he could suicide to cancel immortality.

/sarcasm off.

Hmm, I dont think 2 clips of Braton prime with 0 visible damage and enemy still living is a visual bug.

But sure, why not, I'll ask next time if he could suicide to cancel immortality.

/sarcasm off.

Who is talking about visual bugs? Did you even read my post or follow the link I provided? I mean, seriously?

Jumping off a cliff and host migrations fixes it. I know, not a lot of people actually have the decency to do that in order to play a fair game. But I've done it several times already and it did fix the bug every single time.

Jumping off a cliff and host migrations fixes it. I know, not a lot of people actually have the decency to do that in order to play a fair game. But I've done it several times already and it did fix the bug every single time.

Welcome to Warframe, where virtual numbers have more value than moral values. Basically CapitalismFrame.