Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

Haha! You make me laugh, they aren't gas floating around in the Warframes! The Tenno were transformed by the void into something very very powerful. There is no way the Tenno can be just flesh and blood, like the Orokin where, because the lore says they are not. They they are definitely not mindless gas clouds as you make them out to be in this topic.

The Tenno can smile. The Tenno can bleed. The Tenno can think. But can the Tenno get out of the warframes and walk around like the Orokin or Humans can? No. They would most likely blow a lot of S#&$ of if they did. They are overflowing with power from the void. The Warframes control and bind this power.

Edited by Izacht13

Haha! You make me laugh, they aren't gas floating around in the Warframes! The Tenno were transformed by the void into something very very powerful. There is no way the Tenno can be just flesh and blood, like the Orokin where, because the lore says they are not. They they are definitely not mindless gas clouds as you make them out to be in this topic.

The Tenno can smile. The Tenno can bleed. The Tenno can think. But can the Tenno get out of the warframes and walk around like the Orokin or Humans can? No. They would most likely blow a lot of S#&$ of if they did. They are overflowing with power from the void. The Warframes control and bind this power.

Tell that to the Tenno operatives we rescue in rescue missions who aren't wearing their Warframes.

Just something i read on another thread, teshin has new dialogue with the new pvp mode, where he states that tenno do indeed posses an oro, and it has to be consumed/destroyed to stop sentients/tenno from reforming or recreating their bodies. Again, i feel that this supports the energy being theory

Just something i read on another thread, teshin has new dialogue with the new pvp mode, where he states that tenno do indeed posses an oro, and it has to be consumed/destroyed to stop sentients/tenno from reforming or recreating their bodies. Again, i feel that this supports the energy being theory

Just because we HAVE energy doesn't mean we ARE energy. And if the Tenno themselves have Oro or not is still vague at best, it's not 100% clear if that's something both Tenno and Sentients have or just something Sentients have that can mirror the Tenno ability to survive death.

I am unsure about this Oro thing as well, I thought Lotus said she was overloading my warframe during the tutorial. Why bother doing that to overcharge my life support systems if my suit or me has 'gold' energy leaking that can be captured or destroyed to stop me from reviving? The Oro energy doesn't really make sense to me in the context of the game so far, hopefully something will explain it fully.

I am unsure about this Oro thing as well, I thought Lotus said she was overloading my warframe during the tutorial. Why bother doing that to overcharge my life support systems if my suit or me has 'gold' energy leaking that can be captured or destroyed to stop me from reviving? The Oro energy doesn't really make sense to me in the context of the game so far, hopefully something will explain it fully.

Best I could figure it (IF the Tenno having Oro turns out to be the case), the Warframe is being overcharged WITH Oro. Since Oro or whatever would be sort of the technical term for the energy the Tenno possess, thus the fuel and sustaining power for our Warframes.

Either way, I am HEAVILY supportive of Oro having A LOT to do with the rise of the Orokin Era.

Like that is what their call to power was? Like how 'Murica had the atomic bombs :P

Indeed. The way I see it:

Void Era leads to Void Experimentation (Ember Codex) Leads to discovery of Oro as a power source/scientific landmark Leads to complete redefinition of humanity's place in the universe Leads to the founding of a new System-wide order.

Indeed. The way I see it:

Void Era leads to Void Experimentation (Ember Codex) Leads to discovery of Oro as a power source/scientific landmark Leads to complete redefinition of humanity's place in the universe Leads to the founding of a new System-wide order.

If that is the case,  wonder about their affection for gold... I mean, gold looks nice, but from a lore perspective, maybe it channels better?

If that sounds very 'wtf', let me explain: I've been running off less than 5 hours of interrupted sleep for the past 6 days.

If that is the case,  wonder about their affection for gold... I mean, gold looks nice, but from a lore perspective, maybe it channels better?

If that sounds very 'wtf', let me explain: I've been running off less than 5 hours of interrupted sleep for the past 6 days.

From a lore perspective?

Well, same reason "Oro" is called Oro. Same reason Vor's core - which is presumably Oro energy - is Golden. That's the color of Oro.

When you think about how they describe the Void "the place where our science and reason failed" but then consider the possibility they had gained some kind of access to a power source or something from it one has to wonder "what would they call it? what would they call this energy they can only barely understand?" Well, why not call it by the one thing about it they can all clearly see an identify: it's color.

Gold.

Oro - Gold.

And, from there, gold, cold and pure, becomes the hallmark of this new age.

It's simple...

He's being philosophical pappy vor like always

And the energy is just fallout

Get those shiny hats ready

We were changed by void energy not changed into void energy

The tenno don't eat or poop because of the warframe or as I like to call them technocyte based symbiotic prosthesis use a process like photosynthesis to feed off of the void fallout emitted by our body inside this fueling it and our form of life support

Now

Let's get real deep. Oro.

That's like our essence. The void energy being you all fight so hard to discover. You guys were right... Kinda. It's pretty much our soul. People who believe in souls believe the soul or spirit is the person not the physical body it's bound by.

Nonetheless, the warframe has a corpse in it. Corpse is a body of a dead organism. The body in the frame and the soul in the body. We were all right all along. You can lock the thread now mystery solved.

So would Oro then be the Void energy emanated by the Tenno or something utilized by the Orokin for their tech before the Zariman? Maybe some of the next synthesis scans will give a reason for this Golden Energy being so important to Orokin culture

So would Oro then be the Void energy emanated by the Tenno or something utilized by the Orokin for their tech before the Zariman? Maybe some of the next synthesis scans will give a reason for this Golden Energy being so important to Orokin culture

Probably something used by the Orokin, later harnessed by the Sentients. Some of us believe Tenno do not have an ro, but rather another form of 'immortality'.

Let me just start by saying, I never believed in that theory, but some people did, and today it occurred to me why it's not possible. Some of you may have put two and two together already, but I'll explain anyway.

Alright, so I was helping a friend with the last part of the Chroma quest, he underestimated the enemy, and the objective wasn't doing too good, long story short, we decided to fight to the death for the hell of it. At one point, not sure why I remembered it then, but I said "we'll die smiling like Mirage" that's when I realized the final nail was set in the coffin of that theory.

In Mirage's quest, at one point, Lotus says "She is smiling because she knows I am lying..." Energy, can't smile! Only flesh can! She also says something about the Mirage comforting her [Lotus] which means Tenno can talk.

So, any of you still think we're energy? No? Good.

Play the Conclave. Teshin talks about our Oro being able to come back into our Warframes after we die. There is flesh in there,of course, but a soul is also needed to animate it. Hence,

ENERGY

-.- really? and if the theory was correct, it would it have said "her metaphoric lips parted in ethereal gladness as if to suggest the act of smiling manifest in some corporeal beings"? i don't think so. likely just a convenient figure of speech 

There isn't actually much to support the energy theory other than the fact we can inhabit different frames instantly and universally, occupying veeery thin or bulky spaces as well as growing $* indistinctly. It would make perfect sense but sadly nothing in the lore supports this idea that i know of...But i might be wrong. What does everyone else think?

Because it's /totally/ necessary to say she smiled when she didn't. If she didn't have a body, she wouldn't be parting metaphoric lips either.

Also, my favorite against energy will always be lech kril quotes, about how we'll bleed.

Edited by NearoC

Play the Conclave. Teshin talks about our Oro being able to come back into our Warframes after we die. There is flesh in there,of course, but a soul is also needed to animate it. Hence,

ENERGY

Console doesn't have TDM yet. Again, he's referring to how it works, we don't see the Oro anywhere else except in Conclave T/DM. It will be a part of the Sentients, but it's not a part of us.