Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

Rude

We are simply informing people they are not smart for believing in the energy theory.

/Sarcasm for people who need it.

I think there is one person for each frame.

My evidence is that shape shifting meat people are gross.

Also

Vce5y4oh.jpg

What does this show us?

Excalibro has some thick armor. At least 10mm.

And he has stuff inside his armor that was turned black by the lasers. What turns black when theres xtreme heat? Flesh.

One person for each Frame confirmed.

That shows you there is something inside the warframe, it also shows you either didn't read my post or you are just inadept at presenting an argument. It also shows that the image is physically incorrect.

1.  At no point did I say the warframe and or possibly whatever inside is organic.  We already established that Warframes bleed, fact. Quit beating the dead horse.

2.  How does that picture prove one person for each frame? Ordis already claim you have a choice of frames to choose from so you're either ignoring facts or... you're ignoring facts.

3. Human skin begins to burn at 1033kelvin, so assuming that armour is based on elements found in our solar system excalibro over there should still be smoking.  Iron(i.e. ferrite begins to melt(liquify) at 1812kelvin and based on coloration of that heated armor's glow and assuming the material is made of a mixture of Iron along with something else (no idea what Rubedo would include in Warframe lore) it would atleast be over 1273kelvin which is well over the temperature required to burn flesh and bone.  By that hypothesis, excalibro should still be cooking and smoking but we don't see that.  Like I said, physically incorrect.

What does that show us? Nothing.

Rude

We are simply informing people they are not smart for believing in the energy theory.

/Sarcasm for people who need it.

I think there is one person for each frame.

My evidence is that shape shifting meat people are gross.

Also

What does this show us?

Excalibro has some thick armor. At least 10mm.

And he has stuff inside his armor that was turned black by the lasers. What turns black when theres xtreme heat? Flesh.

One person for each Frame confirmed.

Hate to tell you, man, but that we're a singular Tenno switching frames has already been confirmed as of the Limbo Theorem and Ordis' statement "perhaps when you occupy this frame you will use more... caution".

Or was that all meant to be sarcasm?

Of course, I still see it as competely possible that the Tenno are meat creature while they're able to do this - especially given the Rhino Prime Codex (and even moreso since Simaris' statement of saying the Chroma we face was not under "Tenno domination"), I'm of the mind the Warframes are Technocyte in and of themselves, and as such I see one possibility as being they partially consume their Tenno wearer, reshaping them ala something like in Guyver, to fit. When the Tenno then wants to switch, they're regurgitated whole and unharmed.

Of course, the "consciousness" theory is also fairly plausible given that reading of the RPC as well - given the Tenno could send their consciousness out from their body to take control of the creature in that Codex from there ("Tenno Domination", as it were).

and as such I see one possibility as being they partially consume their Tenno wearer, reshaping them ala something like in Guyver, to fit. When the Tenno then wants to switch, they're regurgitated whole and unharmed.

I've seen that pop up several times in this thread... I think it's time I see it xD

Did I read 'void space'?! :]

The Guyver was using Void Space before it was cool.

Incidently, The Guyver is one of my favorite Anime / Manga of all time. It was also my introduction to Steve Blum, who voiced Agito Makashima, AKA: Guyver 3.

Here's a quick image of basically what I'm talking about:

vdf-007.jpg

Never seen how much Warframe really is inspired by Guyver.

I feel enlightened.

Edit: Is this why Steve have been so unwilling to explain the warframe and tenno symbiosis?

He can not go to close to Guyver, but still find a mechanic that is in the same family.

Edited by arch111

Never seen how much Warframe really is inspired by Guyver.

I feel enlightened.

Edit: Is this why Steve have been so unwilling to explain the warframe and tenno symbiosis?

He can not go to close to Guyver, but still find a mechanic that is in the same family.

Combine a Guyver and a Nanosuit, and you get a Warframe.

Did I read 'void space'?! :]

I'm actually just seeing that for the first time myself. Can't say I understand how it works.

Tenno can take baths and get parasites, so they certainly aren't energy.

Source: Ask a Cephalon.

Did I miss that? Can you link to which one it's in?

I'm actually just seeing that for the first time myself. Can't say I understand how it works.

Did I miss that? Can you link to which one it's in?

Well its advice against bathing in Earths lakes to wash of blood and gore. Specifically that we should not shower OUTSIDE of the Liset.

Implying Tenno can clean themselves INSIDE the Liset.

https://warframe.com/news/ask-cephalon-29

It refers to armor, but unless we are dealing with the infestation, parasites are organic material exclusive.

Aye. Warframes are likely organic material.

You might want to re-check the poster you got that from, they updated with the actual quote that doesn't actually mention "Tenno domination"

Ah, bollocks. Can you throw me a quick link? Ah, found it. My bad there. Still, there seems to be a weird way of talking about the Warframes that puts them above something other than "suits of armor" - "control", and "occupy", rather than wear. And there's still the matter of the creature in the RPC.

Edited by Morec0

Isn't everything energy?  If in fact Tenno are energy in a shell/frame...isn't that the same concept of humans having a soul?

That's sort of one lense I'm looking at this whole matter from - the Void separating the body and soul/consciousness of the Tenno. After all, Vor did say that he was looking towards mysticism while studying the Warframes, there's nothing quite as mystical as a soul.

Isn't everything energy?  If in fact Tenno are energy in a shell/frame...isn't that the same concept of humans having a soul?

Everything is made of star dust :P

With that soul analogy, Ember Prime should be dead xD Don't worry, it's ok, I can say it!