The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Take Ordis Away From The Haters

Please remove him from their vile hands THEY DONT DESERVE HIM

ORDO IS MINE MINE MINE

Seriously who here actually likes ordis? I love his personality puns make the world puntastic and punderful.

Ordis is love and life

If you love ordis so much you are willing to use CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL let me know

ORDIS ORDIS ORDIS

PS not sure if GD Or off topic. It felt relavent

Eh, we can turn him down and mute him, it's all good.  I'd rather DE just fix Ordis repeating quest lines while you're waiting for quest peices to build for 12-24 hours, I don't need to listen to him telling me to hurry up when I'm waiting on the foundry to make the next piece.

Please remove him from their vile hands THEY DONT DESERVE HIM

ORDO IS MINE MINE MINE

Seriously who here actually likes ordis? I love his personality puns make the world puntastic and punderful.

Ordis is love and life

If you love ordis so much you are willing to use CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL let me know

ORDIS ORDIS ORDIS

PS not sure if GD Or off topic. It felt relavent

You can have him. I'll happily replace him with Vull <3

Ordis's name, is indeed Ordis. His nickname, is Ordo. As an artificial intelligence, he shouldn't care what he is called.

I have no issue with his name or what he is.  In fact, the name is great and the concept too.

The whole cutesy glitching out along with having the same voice as Alad V, just doesn't fit with Warframe.  Especially while I'm on my ship modding or changing loadout, colors, etc.

I know I can mute him, but it'd be cool if we had more variety and customization.  I mean it would be nice if we could make our Liset's AI female, etc.