Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Take Ordis Away From The Haters

Eh, we can turn him down and mute him, it's all good.  I'd rather DE just fix Ordis repeating quest lines while you're waiting for quest peices to build for 12-24 hours, I don't need to listen to him telling me to hurry up when I'm waiting on the foundry to make the next piece.

Wow I didn't know you could turn it off, thanks!

I like Ordis.

I'll just leave this here. Credits to Darika.

New Memories

They made them look... Wrong. Just... Wow. Simaris looks like a 50-year-old Tony Stark/Iron Man, and Ordis looks like a 16-year-old teenager. Pedo much?

Ordis would be fine... IF HE COULD STOP GETTING IN MY WAY EVERY GODDAMN TIME I TRY TO DO SOMETHING ON THE LISET

Move_d8f758_171212.jpg

He covers up the UI when you're trying to do nearly anything and has a very small selection of lines that were even old the first time I heard them. That's how I can not like Ordis.

What button has he ever covered up?

I don't mind him. Think it's just the repetition as people said.

Now when it comes to Darvo... Hate him. Very overrated, don't find him funny and I dislike his voice, a lot. If I could kill him with his own wares in his store, I would.

Because they feel like it, and if you don't, then tough?

Well I know FilthyFrank has a video explaining that culture but let's not talk about that certain group or else many jimmies will be rustled and I don't want to derail the thread any further.

I was just curious in kinda like a disappointed way.