Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wonderful News For Gaming...

TinoG100

Let's run down the (rather small) list: Silent Hills canceled, BO 3 announced, Skyrim paid mods, Star Wars Battlefront is apparently gonna be shiet, and FNAF4: The Final Chapter confirmed for Halloween. Which do you guys think is the (sarcastically) best news in the list? Personally, i really don't mind BO3, and i didn't care for Silent Hills. BUT! I wasn't expecting Skyrim paid mods, which is bad, i had waited YEARS for Battlefront 3, and now it's gonna fail horribly?! Thanks EA. And come on, we don't exactly need four FNAF-games during a year. My opinion.

Let's run down the (rather small) list: Silent Hills canceled, BO 3 announced, Skyrim paid mods, Star Wars Battlefront is apparently gonna be shiet, and FNAF4: The Final Chapter confirmed for Halloween. Which do you guys think is the (sarcastically) best news in the list? Personally, i really don't mind BO3, and i didn't care for Silent Hills. BUT! I wasn't expecting Skyrim paid mods, which is bad, i had waited YEARS for Battlefront 3, and now it's gonna fail horribly?! Thanks EA. And come on, we don't exactly need four FNAF-games during a year. My opinion.

They are dropping paid Skyrim mods. Valve realised that it was going to go to hell and a hand basket.

In other news, Killing Floor 2 is amaxing, even in early access.

New Deus Ex game (not BO3 Kappa)

And rumours of a fallout announcement at the next E3

Plus we gave paid mods about 11 milliin million fingers and made them go away, so that is nice.

I've got nothing against the whole FNaF franchise, but a fourth game? And aren't they making a movie too? Sounds a bit excessive, even to me.

Also, Battlefront 3 being a letdown wouldn't surprise me. Maybe there's a chance it'll be worth it, but I won't hold my breath.

Wait, how do you know SWBF3 is gonna be S#&$?

While I'm completely aware of the deeds of DICE and EA I'm refraining from making any judgements until I see gameplay/get my hands on it. Too much of a SWBF fan.

Edited by Naith

I'm genuinely sad that silent hills is cancelled, the demo was genuinely frightening aside from the frustrating figuring out what to do next, and the two jumpscares.

I have no issues with Black Ops 3, 2 was fun IMO. I can only wish they remove the "streaks" from multiplayer, IMO its the biggest problem with CoD.

Paid Skyrim mods have been removed by Valve after public feedback and outcries.

Battlefront is basically Battlefield 3 reskinned, with a splitscreen co-op and offline mode that's identical to the way Titanfall works (has a forced story put into the batlle).

Five nights at freddies needs to stop. It's starting to get out of hand.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we need to kill the FNAF creator, this game suck more than Paris Hilton

The Five Nights at Freddy's series is only entertaining for those who are interested in the story. Don't say it's a terrible game, when you probably just simply tried it for the gameplay, and disliked the concept. - The game's concept is simplistic, but innovative. The gameplay is basically the same throughout the series, with a small handful of added or changed features, but it's mainly the story that keeps it going.

The Five Nights at Freddy's series is only entertaining for those who are interested in the LORE. Don't say it's a terrible game, when you probably just simply tried it for the gameplay, and disliked the concept. - The game's concept is simplistic, but innovative. The gameplay is basically the same throughout the series, with a small handful of added or changed features, but it's mainly the LORE that keeps it going.

Fixed that for you.

Lore =/= Story

And yes, the game isn't a very good horror game. It isn't bad either, but decent at best.

Lore wise though, I'd say it's brilliant.

Edited by TheErebus.