Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Hypethread

Habba

Since the last patch was 16.4 , it is quit possible , that we see 16.5 today .

And i remember someone saying , that the Sentients and Parkour 2.0 will come with 16.5 , or sometime in between U16 and U17 .

So GET READY GUYS !!

ActualFeistyBettong.gif

... or not , depends on the situation

*Hype train crashed*

NEVER . I found something new to hype . In Devstream 49 the devs said , underwater tilesets will probably come with Update 16.5 , with a possible event (even if we just had one) . HYPER HYPER HYPE !!!!

Okay, the list of things they hoped to include in 16.5:

- Nightmare mode Law of Retribution

- Vermillion Storm claw stance, via tac alert

- Event pre-viewing Tyl Regor's underwater lab tileset

- Customize interior Liset colours

- Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch PVP mode, as well as 3 new PVP maps

- Already overdue on the Syandana with the new cloth physics, so I'll include it

Everything else, including Sentients, Parkour 2.0, Excal re-work, new bosses, are all later.... way later.

Yes, it was confirmed in the Dev-stream 

Certainly seemed implied, but it was never confirmed. They just said that the "Tomb" would have more hints and clues.

-snip-

Certainly seemed implied, but it was never confirmed. They just said that the "Tomb" would have more hints and clues.

Well, they have no reason to delay the Sentinels, yo all naw how that turns out when they delay somethin, its U17 or nothing.

Same goes for that new Research Lab, U17 or alot of people are going be burned out once more, and leave the game   

16.5 tomorrow confirmed ;D

Ah no - it's not, sorry to disappoint but rather you'd know!

That is kinda disappointing . Well well well , maybe we will still get something nice . Underwater tilesets for U 16.4.5 . 

Or some augment mods ... Whatever ... ANYTHING IS ENOUGH AT THIS MOMENT .

Dang definitely most tryhard Hypethread ever .

Well, they have no reason to delay the Sentinels, yo all naw how that turns out when they delay somethin, its U17 or nothing.

Same goes for that new Research Lab, U17 or alot of people are going be burned out once more, and leave the game   

I think they meant U17 will feature an event that brings back the Sentient, but they won't be implemented as a permanent new faction in the game until later.