Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Confessions.

LtSprinkulz

i thinkj Loki and Nova ultimates should be nerfed..they can make missions so boring sometimes. I get dissapointed when i see a swarm of enemies and bombards- then i start kicking butt only to see them waving batons. It should have a duration

Also- i think molecular prime is cheesy. Not only does it slow, it multiplies damage AND killed enemies blow up dealing big blast damage? I think it has way too many effects. especially when compared to other skills. Frost doesnt even slow enemies with his ult.

Edited by Hypernaut1

most of my hi-jinx happens at extraction because we have to wait for that one player.

I watched this 30 minute Warframe video on the "hub".

Let's just say... it contained unreleased lore on some frames, as well as never-before-seen footage from Valkyr's time in Zanuka Labs(or whatever it's called).

At first I was like

[happy]

Then I was like

[sad?]

i want to knoowwwwww.... yet at the same time, i guess its not really lore related is it?

if its something bad, just pm me the answer pls.

Where to start?

I enjoy teamkilling campers in void survival runs, in fact I go out of my way to do it.

I made council chat think that Kickbot hates puppies.

I give frames I don't like awful colour schemes.

I still haven't maxed out my Nova or Nyx primes.

I used to switch teleport my teammates in order to get through laser doors (back when they could kill you)

I like the Soma Prime and use it frequently

I like the Tonkor, but only because it works on teammates

And thats just the first few.

To all of you that want to look at female warframes doing stuff (and apparently gender swapped male frames and futanari frames)... go to the "A Horrible Place" blog. No need to go on the "hub".

The same content in the "A Horrible Place" blog us at the "hub". The "hub" just has the content displayed for longer amounts of time.

But to each his own. (Not bashing, just a friendly pointer)

The same content in the "A Horrible Place" blog us at the "hub". The "hub" just has the content displayed for longer amounts of time.

But to each his own. (Not bashing, just a friendly pointer)

On the "hub" there's not ALL the content that there's on the blog, I didn't see the Mirage part, No FemVolt and no FemNekros.

On the "hub" there's not ALL the content that there's on the blog, I didn't see the Mirage part, No FemVolt and no FemNekros.

I've seen the Mirage and FemNekros, but not FemVolt.

It's official, everyone head to the "A Horrible Place" blog!

The "hub" has become obsolete!

Thank Jester!

I've seen the Mirage and FemNekros, but not FemVolt.

It's official, everyone head to the "A Horrible Place" blog!

The "hub" has become obsolete!

Thank Jester!

Well, yes. A Horrible Place has more variety.

2. I prefer playing excal in T4 void alone, I also go melee only and don't build for just blind. I think the elitists hate me

So do I, except I don't use any of his abilities at all. 

I like you, North Star who happens to have replaced the first letter of the name with an 'S' to make it seem it like it has something to do with the Sun.