Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Prime Accessories Re-Release Pack

Again, we've gone over this topic over and over and over, Prime Access might rotate in the future, bringing back old gear, but currently the cycle looks almost like a 3 month rotation for new primed warframes. So, if you want to Misa it might appear again the future. Yes, there are people kicking themselves and new players to the game that are like "Aww yeah cool? How do I get that." And me saying, "It's unobtainable is kind of crappy," Then again I spent a lot of my hard earned money into this game, so there is that... Part of me is like, "I hope they don't bring it back, because I worked hard, got what I wanted why should anyone else have part of something that has come and gone?" The other part is, "It's DE you want to make money? Bring it back on a rotation at very long intervals and re-release things for the money."

Give unto DE.. :D

Edited by ChloeSakuna

I don't understand why they don't just open a shop for these items. Not in-game just here like how you buy plat or pa currently. Many people want them it definately seems it would generate money. This way you wouldn't have to rotate meaning DE could make more cool armours, syandanas, and such. While generating more money by having a prime accessorie store.

I have all of them, but don't see a reason why they shouldn't come back. DE could still make something off if it, and users could get some cool looking swag. I don't think the price should be jacked up though. That'd be unfair. In the case of older accessories, they could bundle them like the new ones with a booster or something, since they were just part of the package.

Don't know why people still want Noru syandana. Looks ugly and buggy when it came out and is still ugly and buggy right now. Never touched it since then.

Misa I get. Everybody loves Misa cause it goes well with any frame.

Lets see if they do rotate and at what price. Gonna say it'll be at $50 cause the original guys who bought ot first, got to enjoy wearing it exclusively for years.

Edited by GKDK

Don't know why people still want Noru syandana. Looks ugly and buggy when it came out and is still ugly and buggy right now. Never touched it since then.

Misa I get. Everybody loves Misa cause it goes well with any frame.

Lets see if they do rotate and at what price. Gonna say it'll be at $50 cause the original guys who bought ot first, got to enjoy wearing it exclusively for years.

I wouldn't mind it being re-released... but there was no accessory pack when it was released and If i remember correctly the people who have it had to fork over max Prime Access Price for it....

Edited by achromos

I wouldn't mind it being re-released... but there was no accessory pack when it was released and If i remember correctly the people who have it had to fork over max Prime Access Price for it....

I know. I was one of them who paid max just to get that syandana. At the end, DE do what they want to do *shrugs*

Arfter some math, I have no idea where DE get their pricing from. Using the regular in-game pricing of the boosters. Two 90day boosters would cost around $140 aud, over the total value of the pack already. That's arfter taking away the one free day with the 7day booster pack. So either the boosters have a lot of free days or they cost nothing at all. Which means that each prime accessorie would cost $61.05 which sounds outrageous.

But if we just do the simple thing and divide the total ($122.10) by 4 we end up with each item costing $30.525 (extra five because math). Which sounds reasonable as the total of two prime accessories would cost $61.05 just above the cost of the accessorie pack. Meaning the people that buy the pack get two extra items scot free, and a discount on a third item. To make it sound even more appealing it would be best to only insert the accessories into the market arfter the prime access has finished. So we keep the look of prime access packs appealing but at the same time allow players to continue to buy the accessories from the previous prime access without having to wait for a rotation.

For Misa the price would be buffed slightly because there was no accessorie pack at the time. However looking at all the prices from the previous prime access none of the prices have changed. So that's why I say slightly, $10-$20? The only thing that did change was the amount of plat given in the third pack but that was arfter Rhino.

DE have stated the prime accessories are exclusive. Looking at this though it seems fair and there are people willing to pay for it.

Edited by Postal_pat

I would absolutely love to have Misa Prime return in some sort of pack. I would easily spend upwards of 300 dollars on it, even though that would be a ridiculous price. Not just Misa for that matter. I would love the Summus attachments and the Daman Prime Sugatra.

I dunno. In order to get the accessories, some people didn't have a choice but to spend 200+ dollars on Ember prime.

Exclusives aren't a good way to bolster sales from a consumer standpoint, but while they exist, I'd imagine some people being fairly mad about a re-release.

BTW, I don't have misa P.

That was Misa, not Noru.

From what I know, DE currenty has no intention to bring back any past Prime Accessories. They can do it though. And as long as it's in Prime Access, DE has free reign about it. Something that unfortunately, some people cannot accept (and are against bringing them back at all, and only to their conditions).

That was Misa, not Noru.

From what I know, DE currenty has no intention to bring back any past Prime Accessories. They can do it though. And as long as it's in Prime Access, DE has free reign about it. Something that unfortunately, some people cannot accept (and are against bringing them back at all, and only to their conditions).

I was referring to the Misa.

Anyway, true.  It's like Excal Prime.  Let the founders keep their stuff, and let DE release new stuff instead of re-releasing things imo.  If they do release the Misa Prime, I really think that it would be a jip to those that had to spend Max price on it if it were in a 50$ PA-Accessory pack.  70$ seems fair for it by itself.

I was referring to the Misa.

Anyway, true.  It's like Excal Prime.  Let the founders keep their stuff, and let DE release new stuff instead of re-releasing things imo.  If they do release the Misa Prime, I really think that it would be a jip to those that had to spend Max price on it if it were in a 50$ PA-Accessory pack.  70$ seems fair for it by itself.

Sorry, I was confused.

Excal Prime was clearly stated to be a one time thing. PAs were not. What would keep DE from rereleasing old stuff AND releasing new stuff?

Regarding the price point: That is not DE's problem. Everyone who purchased a Prime Access pack auto-agreed with it's conditions. The only limit these conditions put on rereleasing any Prime Accessoires is that it has to be in PA. If they put Targis (which I own) at 20$, with or without anything else, I have no right to complain.

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

Sorry, I was confused.

Excal Prime was clearly stated to be a one time thing. PAs were not. What would keep DE from rereleasing old stuff AND releasing new stuff?

Regarding the price point: That is not DE's problem. Everyone who purchased a Prime Access pack auto-agreed with it's conditions. The only limit these conditions put on rereleasing any Prime Accessoires is that it has to be in PA. If they put Targis (which I own) at 20$, with or without anything else, I have no right to complain.

This isn't about rights, this is about how you as a consumer would personally feel.  I know in the grand scheme of things we are bugs, ect ect.  However, we can vote to NOT spend that much money on something in the future not to spite of course but because 'well one day it will be cheaper and its only a cosmetic' and the 'rights' thing goes two ways.  No company has a right to our wallets.  I just spend freely to DE because they are making an amazing game and giving it firm support and talking with the community.

Though being honest you have a RIGHT to complain, technically.  Playing a unbiased advocate... Neither of us should expect out complaints to be heard and taken seriously, unless we are talking about bugs (and nerfs.)

Edited by achromos