Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Needs A Buff

Chaosdreamer

Just buff the damage. Just that. All I'm asking for. I don't care bout the reload speed, extremely humongous spray, whatever. I only want the damage to go up to the point it can rival the Boltor and/or Soma Primes and still stay fun as an LMG.

Just buff the damage. Just that. All I'm asking for. I don't care bout the reload speed, extremely humongous spray, whatever. I only want the damage to go up to the point it can rival the Boltor and/or Soma Primes and still stay fun as an LMG.

As I've said before, DE will probably just buff the Supra's stat chance.  Entropy Burst already means it leans towards being a stat-based LMG (a niche that it only shares with the Gorgon Wraith which is also in line with the philosophy of keeping each weapon unique).

As I've said before, DE will probably just buff the Supra's stat chance.  Entropy Burst already means it leans towards being a stat-based LMG (a niche that it only shares with the Gorgon Wraith which is also in line with the philosophy of keeping each weapon unique).

we must stop that from happening and request AT LEAST a dmg boost. It needs more but a dmg boost is a good start

So, after about a month of hunting Fieldron, I finally built the Supra.

This thing is horrible. Wildly inaccurate, crap travel time, raw damage build, even with the Syndicate mod, and the longest, stupidest reload time I have ever witnessed. The Tonkor probably has a faster travel time than this thing, and a hell of a lot more damage. There are no redeeming factors to this thing whatsoever, and it's expensive as hell. This thing shouldn't even exist in it's current state, I'd get more reliable damage out of a MK-1 Braton. At least I could hit something with that. 2 Forma wasted, in my opinion.

Entropy Burst is the only slimmest saving grace of the Supra, mostly because it's a mod.  If the bonus was innate, stat chance would be the savior of this weapon.  If the Supra becomes a stat-based LMG I would be very happy since it means that the Entropy Burst mod becomes even more useful.

May I suggest that we propose Supra revisions to DE instead of just asking to buff it?

Because I'm not one to be hypocritical, here's mine:

-Increase projectile travel speed from 40 to 60 (slightly slower than Boltor, about 25% faster than Boltos)

-Decrease reload speed from 4.2 seconds to 3.0 seconds

-Increase default base status chance from 2.5% to 10%

Takes it from 26% stat chance with 4 dual-stat mods and no Split Chamber to 44%

-Revise construction cost from 7 Fieldron, 1k Alloy Plate, 7k Salvage, and 1 Forma to 5 Fieldron, 4k Alloy Plate, 6k Salvage, and 5 Argon Crystals

-Decrease Mastery Rank requirement from 7 to 6

Edited by TenguBlade

Even with Entropy Burst the status is inferior. Augments shouldn't be something used to FIX a weapon, it should be something to BOOST it. :(

Anything but that

Why exactly?  Not like anyone who gets a Soma will want a Supra anyhow; people are pretty much just going to use it for mastery fodder like they do now.  The point of what I suggested was to make it less painful to earn mastery by ranking up the Supra.

Edited by TenguBlade

The Supra in my loving opinion, does not need a buff - it needs an anti-nerf. The Supra's problem is that it has too many drawbacks for a minimal return. It's expensive to build, the reload time is punishing, the projectile flight speed and scatter is unforgiving, and there is very little in the way of stats about the weapon to make up for any of these rather harsh handicaps.

If DE were to suddenly cancel out any of these drawbacks (ie. cutting down the reload speed, making it hitscan and/or matching Detron flight speed for projectiles, etc.) it would almost instantaneously make the weapon not only strong, but actually fun to use for a change.        

Edited by DJ_Redwire

What they need is the Imperator equivalent of non-Archwing weapons. Supra fits the bill.

Give it a magazine size of 150. (vandal 200)

Remove its total ammo capacity.

Give it a recharge function and an overheat mechanism instead of that PAINFUL reload time.

Give it a base cooldown of 1 seconds before ammo starts recharging at 50 ammo per second. That will take about a total of 4 seconds to replenish an entire clip. The trick here is that you dont have to wait for the full clip to replenish before unloading. (Supra Vandal 70 ammo per second)

For example, if you fire your entire clip without stopping to let it recharge, there will be an additional 2 second cooldown before it begins recharging its ammo.

Increase projectile travel time to 60 metres per second. (Supra Vandal 70m/s?)

Give it about a 1.5 times increase in base damage. (Supra Vandal 2x damage)

Give it a 10% base status chance (Supra Vandal 30% as it cant use Entropy Burst), and make Entropy Burst count inside the base status when using status chance mods.

This will surely bring the Supra more up on par with other weapons with a "unique" mechanic amongst other non-archwing weapons with its ammo recharge mechanic, taking away its two greatest weaknesses of reload time and horrible projectile speed.

SUPRA rework 2015. Make it happen!

Please state what you are trying to kill that won't die simply because your DPS is a bit lower than a Boltor Prime.

Since level 100 enemies are not the primary adversaries in this game, you don't need guns to do over 10K-15K DPS under any situation.

Edited by DSpite

...snip...

The reason Archwing weapons don't have a max ammo is because the Archwing produces ammunition aboard.  Warframes don't have that function unless you want to drain energy/shields to recharge your Supra.

Edited by TenguBlade

Please state what you are trying to kill that won't die simply because your DPS is a bit lower than a Boltor Prime.

Since level 100 enemies are not the primary adversaries in this game, you don't need guns to do over 10K-15K DPS under any situation.

S#&$ter spotted

You know I put 3 Forma and a catalyst into this thing before I realized it's kinda bad.....to put it lightly. I love this gun and it's so much fun to use.

DE please buff my ultra fun Supra, and give it a bunch more slash damage and status so I can laugh as my enemies bleed to death confused and sick from slash, viral and rad procs. I want to see them picking up their own limbs to attack eachother because the status procs were "supra effective".

Whoah that got a little intense there...yeah just buff my Toyota Supra please.

You know I put 3 Forma and a catalyst into this thing before I realized it's kinda bad.....to put it lightly. I love this gun and it's so much fun to use.

DE please buff my ultra fun Supra, and give it a bunch more slash damage and status so I can laugh as my enemies bleed to death confused and sick from slash, viral and rad procs. I want to see them picking up their own limbs to attack eachother because the status procs were "supra effective".

Whoah that got a little intense there...yeah just buff my Toyota Supra please.

i put 6 in...

6 forma on mine too. Do it DE, this thing needs some love. I have honestly come to like the slow projectile speed. The reload on the other hand makes me want to crack my screen tho. Same thing with my Gorgon. DE please show Machine guns some love.

Edited by S0V3REiGN