Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "final" Five Nights Of Freddy's Has Been Confirmed

izzatuw

I just hope Scott would finally give us the lore. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

If you're just one of those guys that just goes straight ahead into a game than yeah you won't find it. I liked the 3rd for closing up the lore so a 4th would have been unneeded... Until now...

*Looks at picture* Dear God, they're BREEDING... D:

Kinda neutral on the franchise, but I don't really see the need for another one (and a movie apparently? Jeez). Although my opinion could be swayed if the 4th game turned out to be a satire of horror franchises that overstay their welcome. So basically Jason X but with FNaF, I'd at least get a laugh out of that.

*Looks at picture* Dear God, they're BREEDING... D:

Kinda neutral on the franchise, but I don't really see the need for another one (and a movie apparently? Jeez). Although my opinion could be swayed if the 4th game turned out to be a satire of horror franchises that overstay their welcome. So basically Jason X but with FNaF, I'd at least get a laugh out of that.

Maybe the whole premise of camera and staying still might be removed and become a Slender type game.

Man this game really grew within a short time frame... 

A time frame? I never knew there was a warframe based on time.

I'm so sorry

Anyways: I'm so glad that this series will finally end so I don't have to see it jammed in my face all the time.