Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, You're Encouraging People To Farm And Experience The Hell That Is Rng

Institute-Marksman

Simply, because of this: There is no way to lose a Void key. Not by failing to meet the objective. Not by aborting the mission. Not by ending Warframe mid-mission. Not by shutting down your computer entirely.

Result: Players that wish to dedicate their Warframe lives to other stuff end up with an ever-increasing pile of Void keys and general stuff they cannot and willnot ever use again. They cannot get rid of it in any sensible way. Farming the the Void gives you Void keys. Logging in gives you Void keys. Any endless mission type gives you Void keys.

Making them into Vault keys doesnot help either. It just transfers the trash to another pile. There will be a decrease in their requirement if you're gonna move the good stuff to the other Mission nodes anyway.

But, how to solve this problem?

1: No Void keys from logins or any type of farming.
2: Ducat Converter: Convert 2 Void keys into Ducats(requires some Morphics, Oxium and Salvage)
3: Deconstruction: Reduces a Void key to a pile of Oxium(can also be applied to other 'junk items')
4: Inventory Manager: Drop stuff you don't need.
5: Trading stuff with NPC's
6: (will be added SOON)

Selling the things doesn't help prevent the gain, because only a special type of keys(mainly T3+4) is really in demand. I get more keys then I can sell. I tried hosting all them, but that just gets me more keys.

Please, stop blurting out content and fix the inevitable gain of useless, unsellable stuff.
Ordis is getting tired of me stuffing his pristine insides with junk.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Well, why not sell them to other players for platinum?

Depending on the type of key I'd probably be happy to take them off your hands for 1-3p each.

If only. The kinds that pile up very likely pile up for everybody. T4 keys are the only really valuable ones because people don't like Interception.

Well, why not sell them to other players for platinum?

Depending on the type of key I'd probably be happy to take them off your hands for 1-3p each.

I have tried that numerous times, but I always end up with a pile of keys that no-one finds useful.

Prevention is the best cure, as they say.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

I have tried that numerous times, but I always end up with a pile of keys that no-one finds useful.

Prevention is the best cure, as they say.

Then i would be happy to sell you all these keys

Toss me a PM with the keys you've got. I'll take a look, maybe even buy in bulk. I like having keys but I don't like farming for them.

Grinding is a real problem, but having too much void keys, IS NOT.

Just keep them, sooner or later more and more primes shall exist, and ull need keys to get them.

Ppl complain for not getting that X thing, but complaining for having too much of Y thing just sounds weird.

Edited by 7grims

1: No Void keys from logins or any type of farming.

2: Ducat Converter: Convert 2 Void keys into Ducats(requires some Morphics, Oxium and Salvage)

3: Deconstruction: Reduces a Void key to a pile of Oxium(can also be applied to other 'junk items')

4: Inventory Manager: Drop stuff you don't need.

5: Trading stuff with NPC's

6: (will be added SOON)

Oh yeah, this game needs more frustrating ways to brainlessly waste resources and let's make them harder to aquire!

How about no?

If only. The kinds that pile up very likely pile up for everybody. T4 keys are the only really valuable ones because people don't like Interception.

Talking about hypocrite: why don't you just give me all the keys you don't need? I will gladly use them.
Edited by SonicSonedit

You should be able to combine keys to make a higher key, i.e. combine 5 T1 keys to make T2, combine 5 T2 keys to make T3, and combine 5 T3 keys to make a T4..

Then the only thing you would see in recruit chat would be HT4

T1-3 would be a myth, and all the loot in those tiers would be rare as F

Edited by Dornez

My only problem with void keys are the void keys in void drop tables. When I was farming for the Odanata Prime Bp, I ran 50ish T1 caps and I could count the amount of prime parts I got on one hand. The rest? T2 caps and loads of T1 defense keys.

I don't mind getting void keys but not while in the void.

Edited by nickelshark

Then the only thing you would see in recruit chat would be HT4

T1-3 would be a myth, and all the loot in those tiers would be rare as F

Not everything is available in T4, people would still host whatever Tier has the stuff they are looking for.

No void keys from any kind of farming?

How about no?

Everybody had "too many" credits, so credit payouts keep getting nerfed and the people who thought they had too many continue to have too many because they had millions while people who do need them are running mission after mission only to nearly empty their account building a weapon.

Keys should not become that.

I don't care how many spores/keys/alloy plates/credits I amass as long as the people who are in need of them are capable of acquring them without hating the game.