Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can We Please Have A Glimpse Of The Development On Excalibur 2.0 Next Devstream?

Rayzenfloss

Many people including me are making assumptions on what would the skill will be as a Finish Product for Excalibur 2.0.

Pretty excited here about that poster boy and his new Swag Skills. I just imagine that 4th skill will be like Hysteria+Energy Iaido Quick release Slash thingy.

but its just my assumption for it.

kinda hoping to see it by U16.5, but it looks like its to early for it, since I dont know how fast can they develop certain things on a short period of time. but when I think of it DE already proved how fast they can add contents ingame, I just hope it will be sooner.

THIS is what im saying : en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iaido

Edited by Rayzenfloss

Incoming Geoffstream

I personally would like Excalibur's new sword to be European-esque. He is called Excalibur after all. And if they still want some sort of Asian aesthetic they could just replace the crossguard with a tsuba. Or maybe keep the crossguard and make it a curved blade, although that would simply make it a Messer or Falchion.

Many people including me are making assumptions on what would the skill will be as a Finish Product for Excalibur 2.0.

Pretty excited here about that poster boy and his new Swag Skills. I just imagine that 4th skill will be like Hysteria+Energy Iaido Quick release Slash thingy.

but its just my assumption for it.

kinda hoping to see it by U16.5, but it looks like its to early for it, since I dont know how fast can they develop certain things on a short period of time. but when I think of it DE already proved how fast they can add contents ingame, I just hope it will be sooner.

Sure! ;D

I don't see why not~ Unless they don't have anything good enough to show yet~

Incoming Geoffstream

I personally would like Excalibur's new sword to be European-esque. He is called Excalibur after all. And if they still want some sort of Asian aesthetic they could just replace the crossguard with a tsuba. Or maybe keep the crossguard and make it a curved blade, although that would simply make it a Messer or Falchion.

I just want it to... ya know, fit Excalibur. I don't want it to look too European/Asian in such a way that it strikingly aesthetically doesn't match Excalibur. So, not like this:

Discerner_on_Black_framed.jpg

cause I don't think something like that would fit Excal. 

I just want it to... ya know, fit Excalibur. I don't want it to look too European/Asian in such a way that it strikingly aesthetically doesn't match Excalibur. So, not like this:

-snip-

img0002gaf.jpg

That's better. So, Longsword with Tsuba. Thoughts?

Edited by Drunkenbagel

Discerner_on_Black_framed.jpg

img1418068022.jpeg

This but more light saber/energy-ish?

img0002gaf.jpg

That's better. So, Longsword with Tsuba. Thoughts?

img1418068022.jpeg

This but more light saber/energy-ish?

Bit better yeah, but with a more Galatine-esque shaped handle and hilt. Kinda like this 2.jpg652c94ca-d94c-441a-abf1-3622a1ddad5 but smoother and more fitting with WF's art-style and Excal's style. Also with a flat edged blade, not curved like in my image.