Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Where Is Ash Prime ?

(PSN)AzNFoLk

I would love an Ash Prime.

I had someone the other day ranting about how "selfish" Ash was so I made it a point to play with Ash not as Ash to see if I was offended.

I was slighly annoyed a couple times but not any more than Mesa with peacemaker.  I saw enemies get marked but usually for only a short time and then chose other enemies to target.

Don't want to open up a can of worms especially on your post but are there many others who are annoyed by ash?

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

I had someone the other day rantig about how "selfish" Ash was so I made it a point to play with Ash not as Ash to see if I was offended.

I was slighly annoyed a couple times but not any more than Mesa with peacemaker.  I saw enemies get marked but usually for only a short time and then chose other enemies to target.

Don't want to open up a can of worms especially on your post but are there many others who are annoyed by ash?

Doesn't annoy me, but I don't ask for Ash for anything (almost every other frame is more useful), and if someone wants to come into a squad with me as Ash, that better damn well be their most used frame.

I had someone the other day ranting about how "selfish" Ash was so I made it a point to play with Ash not as Ash to see if I was offended.

I'm not annoyed by Ash. If i see a target get marked i either kill it or change to a new threat and i expect my teammates to do the same when i use him. I don't care if they kill my marked targets tbh. Ash is also not "selfish". What the hell does that even mean? 

P.S. I thirst for Ash Prime.

Edited by EmptyDevil

Seriously, he is the only prime I actually care about getting. You would make all Ash fans happy by bringing him out to us. Ps, a Nikana Prime sounds awesome.

i would love Ash prime,but your wish/tastes are not universals and should not be.

Maybe when we get Ash Prime we'll get more than three or four big slabs of colour to work with.

Seriously. Ash is an ugly lump of a frame.

Man, it's a relief to see that I'm not alone in this opinion. I seriously don't get why people are always raving about him. Sure, Bladestorm is cool and all, but he really isn't all that attractive. His immortal skin barely helps. Ive got 8 palettes to work with, and I just cant figure out how to make him look good without making him 80% black or white. To me, Ash and Excal (non-proto) are probably the top contenders for the most boring looking Frames.

Man, it's a relief to see that I'm not alone in this opinion. I seriously don't get why people are always raving about him. Sure, Bladestorm is cool and all, but he really isn't all that attractive. His immortal skin barely helps. Ive got 8 palettes to work with, and I just cant figure out how to make him look good without making him 80% black or white. To me, Ash and Excal (non-proto) are probably the top contenders for the most boring looking Frames.

Excal doesn't look as bad as Ash, but at least his immortal skin is fantastic.

Ash is just bleh. Bladestorm is a clunky ability and his other abilities feel old and awkward, especially as a client. That's just my opinion.

I think making Ash to be prime sounds the same like making Soma to be prime.

A dream come true, but I don't think I want Ash to be prime because he's already good the way he is right now...

We all dig'n the Soma Prime thou... hahaha XD

I hope they get Vectis Prime

Yes, I prefer Vectis Prime but a... I think Vectis Prime would come out with Banshee Prime... :3

I hope its booben prime next so i can collect the tears of ash lovers as a sacrafice to rngesus

Booben is actually pretty good.

People who aren't able to get his parts from alerts will now be able to get his prime from the void.

Seriously, he is the only prime I actually care about getting. You would make all Ash fans happy by bringing him out to us. Ps, a Nikana Prime sounds awesome.

I don't care about Ash, give me Chroma Prime. One dragon will rule them all.