Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Where Is Ash Prime ?

(PSN)AzNFoLk

I hope its booben prime next so i can collect the tears of ash lovers as a sacrafice to rngesus

If it is Vauban Prime... i will hope for his parts to come from a combination of rotation C Archwing uranus intercept, T4 survival rotation C, and some as vault rewards with the lowest rate possible.

l14bd.jpg

If it is Vauban Prime... i will hope for his parts to come from a combination of rotation C Archwing uranus intercept, T4 survival rotation C, and some as vault rewards with the lowest rate possible.

Why not one alert for every part once in a year owo so in 4 years, you will have your very own Booben prime, yay

I would love an Ash Prime.

I had someone the other day ranting about how "selfish" Ash was so I made it a point to play with Ash not as Ash to see if I was offended.

I was slighly annoyed a couple times but not any more than Mesa with peacemaker.  I saw enemies get marked but usually for only a short time and then chose other enemies to target.

Don't want to open up a can of worms especially on your post but are there many others who are annoyed by ash?

I get annoyed when people play him only using bladestorm, especially at low levels when it is complete overkill. I often try and use teleport to open enemies for mele finisher damage. More fun and sometimes deals way more damage.

I vote no to ash prime, or at least other frames first. Banshee, trinity, or zephyr for example.

The next prime frame is pretty much guaranteed to be male. DE has a pattern of releasing 2 males then 2 females. They can of course break their pattern but don't get your hopes up.

The next prime frame is pretty much guaranteed to be male. DE has a pattern of releasing 2 males then 2 females. They can of course break their pattern but don't get your hopes up.

I hadn't even realized I had listed all female frames. Tbh I don't pay attention to the gender of frames.

Is it a thing that they won't prime frames that are quests/alert farmed like vauban, Oberon, Mesa, hydroid? I could see people just going for the prime version of hydroid, vauban, or Mesa. Oberon is impossible to not farm lol

I hadn't even realized I had listed all female frames. Tbh I don't pay attention to the gender of frames.

Is it a thing that they won't prime frames that are quests/alert farmed like vauban, Oberon, Mesa, hydroid? I could see people just going for the prime version of hydroid, vauban, or Mesa. Oberon is impossible to not farm lol

All frames are eligible to be primed according to a post made by DERebecca a while ago. It's just that older frames will have a higher priority. Usually ones before Vauban i think? Nova was a surprise to many.