Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is Supposedly Coming To Wf China [Megathread]

cary2010haha

No, it was only stated that the Founders stuff is completely exclusive. DE have stated that all vandals, event and beta weapons can return at some point. Only founders have been 100% stated as exclusive.

People with the Braton and Lato Vandal think they are exclusive, as they want them to be, when in actual fact, they are just event based weapons, so can return.

Wrong. The Lato Vandal was specifically stated by Rebecca to be 100% exclusive with zero return.

I'm so shared about this topic : i missed these weapons ( Braton / Lato Vandal ) and i really want to acquire them because i'm like, you know, a collector, and i understand people being angry about new players acquiring old exclusivity ... BUT if i remember well, one was offered and the other one was purchasable at the market for some credits and i only see a REAL problem in allowing these people acquire Founder Pack than acquire both these weapons. 

BUT ( 2nd time ) if China serv obtain these ; i'd like to have the opportunity to get both too ( cause i missed them )

Sigh. Its a different game, under a different management. It won't affect us in any way.

Everyone is losing it like only Chinese players in our warframe are getting stuff that everyone else can't get.

It's a separate game, god damn it. I swear these "Chinaframe is getting stuff we cant get !1!1!!1!" threads are just as annoying as "release founder stuff again!11!" threads again. I hope mods start locking these just as quickly.

What if they released founder stuff over there?

Jealousy breeds contempt.

People that don't have exclusive or limited time things want them and to find out someone else is getting it and you still can't is something I can understand people getting upset about.

In warframe when you miss out on something you miss out on the mastery xp as well. Mastery rank doesn't matter, I know, but warframe has a lot of limited time things to miss out on, and when you miss do miss out on something you miss out on a potential rank that serves as little more than a status thing to say "look at me! I'm pretty great!"

In the end everyone will be able to hit mastery rank 30 someday. Once that happens the exclusives and limited time items won't matter as much, but until then they do.

We should just keep all China content out of the forums. imo.
To prevent making the players upset.
or most of us just saying "no1curr" 

They have pretty much nothing to do with our playerbase. I don't see a point in keeping up with them. 

I could understand if they were getting content faster than us like how KR does with KR games than NA (Vindictus)
but that's not the case. 

Jealousy breeds contempt.

People that don't have exclusive or limited time things want them and to find out someone else is getting it and you still can't is something I can understand people getting upset about.

In warframe when you miss out on something you miss out on the mastery xp as well. Mastery rank doesn't matter, I know, but warframe has a lot of limited time things to miss out on, and when you miss do miss out on something you miss out on a potential rank that serves as little more than a status thing to say "look at me! I'm pretty great!"

In the end everyone will be able to hit mastery rank 30 someday. Once that happens the exclusives and limited time items won't matter as much, but until then they do.

Thanks for making sense. I don't have the Lato nor Braton Vandal yet feel no contempt towards the Chineese players if they get the chance to get them, and fail to see why some other people do.

What if they released founder stuff over there?

I don't care. They can do whatever they want, it's their version of the game.

Even if they got like...FPS mode, different frames, different rewards and different gameplay, subscription based with no PA and cash shop i still wouldn't care because it's a completely separate game managed by different people who we won't interact with in any way.(unless for some reason i move to China and there is an ipblock)

Warframe that i play is right here and it's not going anywhere and it's silly to get upset about something that another game gets. This is the warframe that i play and this is the warframe that i care about.

Edited by kiteohatto

"I can't have it so no one can! "

"But it's MY super special collection of pixels I didn't even pay money for! I'm still special! "

Get over it already, you're all acting like a bunch of children. You only paid 1 credit for it anyway. 

It's that Sumpo money doing its work.

They should re-release the braton vandal and lato vandal for us then too, otherwise I call bias towards the chinese market.

You do understand this isn't even confirmed, right?