The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Would You Like A Relay Built?

WindBlade

So, relay building is coming eventually to replace/add to the ones we lost. So... which planet are you anxious to give a relay?

Me... its Phobos, so when the main area statues are updated to be planet specific, I get a Trinity statue to hang out by in my Trinity.

Edited by WindBlade

Yould think earth would have a hydroid relay because he drops there but Oberon looks more in tune with the tileset, and i would think hydroid is gonna go wherever the underwater set goes. On Tyl instead of Vay Hek maybe.

Salvage the weapon systems from fallen Fomorians, and put them on the relays.

Next time one of those ships decides "hey, let's nuke some Tenno," they'll be welcomed with open arms and a breached hull.

I think we have enough relays. Of the ones that survive, only one is properly used. If we get anything, it better be planetary relays with better everythings then the ones we have now.

Relays now are just fancy Tenno spacestations, BORING. Now how interesting would it be to have rebels settled in the crashed debri of fallen Relays that require our help and donations to survive? And what about the Infested Relay?

Earth.  Just to rub it in the Grineer's faces that we re-built one of the first relays to be destroyed.  (Plus the view was nice too)

Yes

Either Earth for reasons or Europa so we can get that sweet, sweet nova statue....

Yes

IN THE SUN.

THEN WE CAN LAUGH IN MR.POTATOFRAME'S BULBOUS STICKER NOSE.

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT THROWING INTO THE SUN AGAIN, EH? EH?!

Ye- Hold up, that relay better have special sunscreen tint on the windows... I'd hate the though on dealing with extreme sun-flare....