Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Finally Reached The Highest Rank In Conclave

ExImqvZ.jpg

After being a double agent in The Conclave for just under 2 weeks, I have earned the trust of Teshin.

On a serious note: It was fun getting there (aside from constant disconnects) I'd been playing PvE so much I almost forgot what rage felt like. The Conclave brought that feeling back!

Funny thing was, I thought the trek toward Tempest would be a brutal nightmare (from my experience with Rail Conflicts) but it wasn't bad for a CTF-only gamemode. BUT, I probably won't touch it again until TDM becomes a thing.

give  me 3-4 months and I will get the 44k needed to reach Tempest.

I was expecting it to be 75-90k te reach Tempest, I looked a 44k and said "I'll be done in 3 days." ...I was ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Sooo....what do you get for reaching that

I got a sigil! and access to a bunch of mods I'll never use.

I've been playing conclave and I felt the most rage since ever, Secura Cestra, Gram, Psychic Bolts.

Everything is crap.

There are only 2 things in PvP that make me want to hit puppies with a shovel: Volt Prime (it's only used for Overload, literally only) and Bo Prime. When you combine the two, my house sounds like a sailor got into a swearing match with a trucker xD

There are only 2 things in PvP that make me want to hit puppies with a shovel: Volt Prime (it's only used for Overload, literally only) and Bo Prime. When you combine the two, my house sounds like a sailor got into a swearing match with a trucker xD

Try Nyx Prime with Secura Cestra and Gram + Martial Magnetism giving you a 2/10 K/D

Try Nyx Prime with Secura Cestra and Gram + Martial Magnetism giving you a 2/10 K/D

Sorry I haven't played in a while, I'm also max ranked long time ago, is Nyx popular on the new meta or volts/rhinos are still dominating? If so what does her Mind Control/Chaos do? How good is psychic bolts? How about absorb?