Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asdfg De Please Make This Asap

Sueshi

LOL you actually believe a TRAILER???

you do know thats like standing around with your next gen wii mote and slapping it in each others faces as soon as something appears...

also prepare to wait for 10+ hours and watch all those campers outside ... its a single building not disneyland...

Edited by Severuslanskerr

I know some of you might think im crazy for saying this but I don't want to try or use any of that stuff.

the main reason is the VR headset. im not ok with having a screen that close to my eyes.

to me that's like touching the TV with your nose while you watch it.

not that healthy in my opinion.

and the other thing is it could feel so weird when something flys at you and whacks you in the face.

like a rock from a sling for example. you would see it coming but nothing would hit you. 

that could end up making me sick.

and lastly I bet its not cheap at all.

It's just a glorified VR system. So what?

It's not like you can actually use it at home, you would need a physical environment for the virtual one to superimpose on.

This makes it extremely limited, and I think every single attraction using it will be nothing but a tech demo. Since you can't just switch the environments at will, you'll wind up running the exact same scenario over and over again. It's just like grinding in Warframe except it costs upwards of $20 per session. 

Edited by Plasmaface

It's just a glorified VR system. So what?

It's not like you can actually use it at home, you would need a physical environment for the virtual one to superimpose on.

This makes it extremely limited, and I think every single attraction using it will be nothing but a tech demo. Since you can't just switch the environments at will, you'll wind up running the exact same scenario over and over again. It's just like grinding in Warframe except it costs upwards of $20 per session. 

You don't "need" a physical environment to use VR. You can still use the VR headset, only that you would lose some of the physical interactions but who cares.