Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has An Enemy Ever Saved Your Life?

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

I was in a t3 exterminate using all my keys thinking the Rhino systems drop there (it doesn't) and I got to an area with the spinning lazer ball of justice. A heavy gunner noticed I got too close and said "no touchy" while he slammed the ground. I landed on the ground in front of him just as the beam passed and cut him down and I was still on the ground as it passed on top of me. If my Volt Primes nose had been any longer....

I was in a t3 exterminate using all my keys thinking the Rhino systems drop there (it doesn't) and I got to an area with the spinning lazer ball of justice. A heavy gunner noticed I got too close and said "no touchy" while he slammed the ground. I landed on the ground in front of him just as the beam passed and cut him down and I was still on the ground as it passed on top of me. If my Volt Primes nose had been any longer....

ha ha nice ! only that I deliberately camp sometime near the lasers and watch the enemies get rekt :P

Heavy gunners are female.

But to answer your question, no. Unless you count Mind controlled dudes.

I was running a hive sabotage once. Just as I destroyed one of the hives, a leaper knocked me back, then he was immediately electrocuted by a laser because the hive turned out to be a lancing one. I'm quite sure I could survive a hit from that laser, but it was nice nevertheless.

I have been rescued by an enemy long ago. The problem is that it was so long ago that I can barely remember.

I do remember I got knocked from the map just when something exploded that would have killed me. If my memory spares me, it was the Jackal who rescued me from its own grenade attack by stomping and knocking me out of the map just in time.