Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Warframe For Me, Cheer Me Up Pls

AdunSaveMe

As it says.

Basically, I've had this problem for a few updates now where the game locks up my computer (with audio continuing in a smug and mocking way) and the only way out of it is to reset the computer. It happens on loading screens mostly, but also sometimes at random outside of it, for no apparent reason.

I just logged in, got into a t2 defense, managed to avoid it for the loading screen going in but instantly got smacked with the freeze as the mission ended.

All solutions I can find and DE support could find have thus far failed utterly; everything short of a reinstall of everything on the computer, which I'm simply unable to do.

As you can imagine, this utterly kills any drive I have to play the game.

Cheer me up pls ;(

no, this doesn't mean I'm leaving the forums. You lot aren't getting rid of me that easily.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

NVIDIA graphics card? Seems to be a common occurrence with us that have NVIDIA cards (crash to desktop with the game engine still running, can still here sounds). PhysX  is NVIDIA only, and that could possibly be one culprit. I could suggest disabling it and see if that helps at all.

It's also been suggested to turn of DX10 and DX11 in the laucher and just use DX9.

Edited by weezedog

NVIDIA graphics card? Seems to be a common occurrence with us that have NVIDIA cards (crash to desktop with the game engine still running, can still here sounds). PhysX  is NVIDIA only, and that could possibly be one culprit. I could suggest disabling it and see if that helps at all.

AMD card. We've gone through drivers, settings, programs, reinstalls, uninstalls, older versions, newer versions etc.

No solution. At this point it seems somewhat hopeless.

Maybe I'll pick up the game again when I get a PS4.

Also, your problem sounds different. I don't CTD.

Tsk tsk tsk.

What did I tell ya, bugheads never get it easy.

I may be having a hard time, but at least I'm not a big-toothed lump. Silver linings B)

Edited by AdunSaveMe