Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did You Come Up With Your Gamertag?

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

My most common gamertag is Galaxygoose. The reason that it's not my current gamertag, is because i have a second account with that name... that i don't use... sadly. I came up with "GalaxyGoose" when i watched this

It inspired me, i wanted to have the word "goose" in my gamertag, i then remembered about the games i played when i was younger. Super mario galaxy was one of my favorites. I liked the word "galaxy", and that's why it's GalaxyGoose.

I was 10 when I made this name, and at 10 years old, putting food names in places that they shouldn't be (such as a person's name) was hilarious.
For some reason, the name just stuck around as my go-to alias.
The 5 got added when I made my XBL account and it said that Mr Pie was already taken (I searched for this other person's account later and could not find any record of it), so I added my favorite number onto the end.

Edited by MrPie5

<--- Fantasy nerd, I love playing Orcs.  Gelkor sounds "Orcy," and it's been my tag ever since.

Orcs are the master race.

TL;DR version: Hunting Grizzlies with a good friend of mine in Red Dead Redemption.

Please do give us the long version                                                                                                                                                  

As for me.

18nv0jgav3fa2jpg.jpg

Poecilotheria Metallica

theria+Me=Metheria

I like this animal. My favorite in fact.

Edited by -FV-Metheria

Please do give us the long version                                                                                                                                                  

Alright.

So, my friend and I decided to hunt bears one day in RDR, it turned out to be extremely fun. Occasionally, we'd get killed by one and it would say '[player name] was mauled by a bear' which got me thinking about how we also played a lot of Halo, in which the kill feed would say [player] killed [player] and stuff like that. I had seen pictures of people using silly names like 'Lee Harvey assassinated JFK' 'You stuck it in Megan Fox' you get the idea. So I thought, wouldn't it be funny if people read 'You were killed by a frickin grizzly'? Or a frickin grizzly killed [player name]'? So that, plus how awesome bears are to begin with spawned my gamertag, but because of the 15 character limit for GTs, I had to cut 'frickin' down to 'frikn' and thus, A Frikn Grizzly was born. I've been using this name for several years now, and plan on sticking with it permanently.

Some time ago, I used to play SWTOR, and I needed quite a British name for a Roleplayer Imperial Agent. Someway, I managed to create Agent Swailwort, and that's how it ended.

In other games, I use Fulcrum as gamertag, cuz MIG 29 OP.