Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma-Ing Disappointment...smdh (Why Me.......tear)

(XBOX)Lorewalker1022

The quiet, yet utterly disappointing self-disgust when you realized that you have forma-ed your slot incorrectly. And I'm not necessarily talking about incorrectly based on common perception of what a certain build should be, but incorrect in the terms that let's say you were going for a 'dash' polarity and instead you watched yourself somehow give the slot a V polarity yet didn't come to the mental realization of it until you had already accepted the change so now you know you have to go back and re-forma your S#&$.

Not a huge deal, but when you got to balance your life between work, and family one can not afford to waste such valuable time when it comes to squeezing in Warframe time.

Did it yesterday on my Hek. Fourth and final polarization I had it in my head to make a D slot when I wanted the dash. Phew, close call....then the wife called me, I logged off and got back on an hour later. First thing I did was add a D slot. Face palm.

@ Ded_man, yep same thing watched myself do it. Literally saw it happen and didn't have my cognitive faculties about me until it was already done and there wasn't anything to do except to face palm.

@ FriendSharkey - ahahhahahaha, I've had that moment too literally with IKEA. I was building a bed and then realized I didn't get the midbeam, and had to drive all the way back to the store the next day because at the time I didn't have a car either and couldn't borrow one until the next day. Ended up sleeping on a friend's couch that night. lol

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

had that mistake as well, although the mistaken polarity was gonna be used anyway. Like that time I put a 2nd D-polarity on Rhino when I need to add Dash-polarity. Then Corrupted mods released; Hello, extended Roar.

A buddy of mine Forma'ed his frost and forgot to add a polarity, then proceeded to rage about how useless they are.

Bad day for him, great day for everyone else on the server.

Edited by Aoden