Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17 Releases On July 9Th 2015

Zarozian

The 9th of July everyone.

I did the math 56-57 days from Update 16-16.5 and another 56-57 days from Update 16.5 to Update 17! >;D

Update 16 released on March 19th for PC. Update 16.5 will release this week on May 13th or 14th. 

Which is why Update 17 will be on July 9th but it would be on July 8th if they do the update on Wednesday rather than Thursday. o -o

You're welcome! ;D

Unless [DE] is assassinated and we never get U17

Wouldn't we never get U17 if DE gets assassinated?

That's not how it works.... I really hope you know that and this is supposed to be an amusing thread.

No I was quite serious.  

You can count it yourself to confirm. o -o

No I was quite serious.  

You can count it yourself to confirm. o -o

I'm not sure I even, just because its taken 'x' days to reach 16.5 doesn't mean it will also take 'x' days to reach 17. 16.5 isn't the halfway point. 

Wouldn't we never get U17 if DE gets assassinated?

Yes... that's exactly what he said.

That's not how it works.... I really hope you know that and this is supposed to be an amusing thread.

Doesn't belong on General Discussion either way, though.

I'm not sure I even, just because its taken 'x' days to reach 16.5 doesn't mean it will also take 'x' days to reach 17. 16.5 isn't the halfway point. 

Yes it will. o -o

Yes... that's exactly what he said.

Nah he said unless DE gets assassinated we would never get Update 17.

But if DE gets assassinated we would never get Update 17. =(

Easiest way is to count the days left on prime access; when it's about to hit 90 then we can expect a new update.

I would do that but that's too much work.

You do it. o -o

Now, specifically to spite us, DE is going to wait until September 9th...

But really, there's no definitive math on when this will be released.

Why would they spite us when we're so nice to them?! O _O

Go read it again.

Wow the heat must be frying my brain. o -o

... You do kmow U16 took months to be released right? Like almost a quarter of the first year. Let's not call random bullcrap or assumptions. Although you're trying to be Renegade it's far from likely any of us can calculate when the update will be released. I mean they're still thinking of the stamina system for it....

Unless of course this is another troll thread.

It'll come when it comes updates get delayed and who knows what will happen.

There's no definitive date for U17 or any update for that matter. We can expect regular weekly updates, but things happen. Things can slow down and things can speed up. Who knows?

So stop trying to calculate when it'll come.

... You do kmow U16 took months to be released right? Like almost a quarter of the first year. Let's not call random bullcrap or assumptions. Although you're trying to be Renegade it's far from likely any of us can calculate when the update will be released. I mean they're still thinking of the stamina system for it....

Unless of course this is another troll thread.

Yeah but I got for a year or rather 10 months.

But Update 17 shouldn't take as long as Update 16 did right? Unless they run into some issues or didn't finish in time.

Yeah but I got for a year or rather 10 months.

But Update 17 shouldn't take as long as Update 16 did right? Unless they run into some issues or didn't finish in time.

Dude raids was just 4 months. We're gonna expect a new frame, probably a rework of Excal, PARKOUR 2.0 and tons of other things. U16.5 will highlight underwater tileset...