Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Plat For A Rare Resource Blueprint

ensignvidiot

Currently, each blueprint for a rare resource is 100 plat

For those who cant get in game yet you can BUILD:

Nerodes

Neural Sensors

Orokin Cells

The blueprints currently cost 100 plat, cost 15000 credits to build. And 25000 of an uncommon resource, and 2 common resources at 50000

While im on board for the cost of actually crafting one of these things (the grind wall is not too high, and can be jumped over with a Nekros and/or a resource booster) The plat cost for the blueprint seems a little harsh.

Thoughts, Tenno?

These Rare Resource Blueprints are a one time buy permanent BP. Meaning you don't need to purchase multiple times, and it's forever in your Foundry for crafting. 

Feedback is welcome! 

In addition... build time is One Hour.

Thought the price looks to be staying for a bit.

Edited by ensignvidiot

Currently, each blueprint for a rare resource is 100 plat

For those who cant get in game yet you can BUILD:

Nerodes

Neural Sensors

Orokin Cells

The blueprints currently cost 100 plat, cost 15000 credits to build. And 25000 of an uncommon resource, and 2 common resources at 50000

While im on board for the cost of actually crafting one of these things (the grind wall is not too high, and can be jumped over with a Nekros and/or a resource booster) The plat cost for the blueprint seems a little harsh.

Thoughts, Tenno?

Most likely a glitch...

Otherwise :V

Edited by Fionntan

These Rare Resource Blueprints are a one time buy permanent BP. Meaning you don't need to purchase multiple times, and it's forever in your Foundry for crafting. 

Feedback is welcome! 

still a very ridiculous price. 

I think the numbers should be tweaked a bit if you want this to be more than just eyecandy.
Sure you get to build your own resources... But if you would prefer farming and cosmetics over buying a blueprint that costs you both credits and farming for other resources (rather than the rares themselves), then I guess this isn't your cup of tea.

Feedback is welcome! 

100 plat is still a bit too much. You could make it like 12k credits for a one time use for whatever resource you want. Or simply just lower the plat cost a little.

100p? while I understand the emphasis need to remain that these are rare materials .. the price is a bit high for anyone who isn't a wallet warrior imo. Furthermore I makes me afraid that the next step will be making these resources that people will need alot of will become even rarer to temp us to buy the BP's and really DE I do NOT want to see you walk down that dark path.

People have problems getting any of those three things? I should charge for farming lessons...

Seriously, anyone paying plat for this stuff - that's just foolish. You can get at least 20 of each of these within an hour of farming for each of them, no problem.

Edited by BigBearinIt

I feel like 100 plat is a bit expensive, since if you can just farm these somewhat reliably when you need them.

A large amount of resources (even common ones), and credits are not unreasonable at all.  The time it takes to build is what i would be concerned with.

I am sure I can get 10 of any of those resources in an hour.

I think it's fairly justified in that it discourages people to depend on plat and have people actually go out and play.

They want you to play. However, if you're one of those players who have more resources than they know what to do with (likely has everything built anyway so I don't know how useful thi BP is to those) or just cant be bothered to farm all the time, it's an option.

Well that's 300 Plat gone, and I never need to farm these things again.

PLUS EIGHTY PERCENT HAPPINESS.

Edit: Buy them--they take an HOUR to build! ONE single hour!

Edited by Yezzik

The price is understandable but I wouldn't mind a lower cost of nano spores. 60 mins in ODS and I barely come out with 25k spores(I always go as nekros). Within that hour I'm able to get 3-7 neural sensors so crafting them would be waste.

Feedback is welcome! 

So do i only recieve 1 neural sensor from the BP?

Also does it take like 24hours to make?

Feedback is welcome! 

Nice to hear they are reusable, but 100 plat nor one bp, and A LOT of other resources to craft. with 100 plat you buy 10 COMPLETED resources (10x Orokin Cell/Neurode/Neural Sensor). maybe if they cost less resources or less plat, they can be better used.

Are those the only mats we can craft, the ones in OP? The ones you can get in seconds with a speed nova+mag or hydroid/nekros?
I may see the reason for this to exist if it let us craft actually rare resources like Argon, Forma, or Tellurium, but drops from the first couple planets? No. Especially for how expensive the craft requirements are.