Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Well well, delusion comes in all shapes and sizes, doesn't it, metal tea-pot? Tenno, do not be convinced that this Corpus Conman can lead you to any worth. 

(In character mode)

I couldn't agree more, Mr. "Let's make a robot out of warframes and tenno-body parts."

I can give you different kind of cure if you want, though I'm afraid I cannot guarantee that you'll survive the process.

As much as I can't stand Anyo's 'give unto the void' speech, it's worth making your life difficult Alad.

(Now out of character)

I find it kind of funny to see 2 character accounts arguing against each other.

I feel like it is going to be an opportunity for a grineer vs corpus flame war. XD

Well let's see now Salad is controlled by the infestation so what he says is most likely not him. Then there's all his past and such, he hasn't been particularly nice to tenno.

Meanwhile Nef simply wants a profit but how does he profit from the destruction of this "cure"?

don't you mean Alad V is controlled by the Infestation, and Nef Anyo is controlled by money and/or the Void?

:p

both are DUI! take both of their licences away.

THE TENNO ARE NOT MERCENARIES.

except we are. Tenno are Mercenaries.

you may choose to act not like one, but that's how the entire game plays. we do random contracts (Missions) because we get paid to. we get paid money, and other stuff to do other people's bidding.

we're Mercenaries, through and through. 

Crashed on first attempt.

Can't go to derelicts, can't got to the Relays, can't go to Ceres too often, can't ever play Tower Sabotage, and now I can add can't go to Uranus to that list.

The AMD card issue is still alive and well, it seems.

In fact, I'm extremely angry about this because I see so much desirable content this update, and yet I can't have any of it because these issues persist. What I saw of the Uranus tileset pleases me greatly, but I can't be apart of it.

Most of my clan run AMD cards and aren't having any of these issues at all. Ya might want to check and see what else it could be.

I'd rather not have them mess with my video drivers again. We have no lag, no artifacting and the new tileset is amazing.

Yes we have the newest AMD drivers. If need be, go to your launcher and turn DirectX 11 off. And yes we run with DX 10 and 11 on.

So just don't get this post at all.

I only transfer the truth that was granted to me by the Void. I know the plight the Tenno endure. When I was a crewman, I toiled and labored in ignorance like they do now. The Void showed me the way. Alad, you have made an investment that will garner no return. The Believers know this to be true and will not take stock in your crash. 

I hate you for those bursas, and the really annoying quotes.

For example:

"The Void has chosen me as it's prophet. A prophet of profit. Isn't that wonderful?"

haha, so funny.

You must think the Tenno aren't above the behaviours of the destructive Grineer Dogs to command them with such... such insolence. Tenno, you are above the commands of this. You are more than tools of destruction. You must Steal the research, for.. me... for us!

I hate you for mutilating me (Valkyr).

So who to choose?  Big dilemma here.

I LOVE Tyl Regor. New favorite character.

Alad, I'm glad you recognize your mistakes. I am willing to help you shed your crawling flesh, for as the Lotus says... no one deserves the infestation.

Neffy... I'm tempted to join Tyl in scalpeling off your "danglers" and feeding them to the void. It sounds like fun. Plus, you never drop the act that we all know is false by now. You're a conman, first and foremost. I don't like you.

Edited by Siubijeni

Did they forget to turn the difficulty up? I loved the map and layout. But after having done it twice solo, I figured my sessions were bugged because there were barely any grineer and the hacking consoles were of mid/bottom level difficulty. I then decided to join a random squad, certain fights would get intense and spawn accordingly to the increased amount of players....no change, in fact maybe a little worse with everyone making around +20 kills per frame. 

Not a complaint and I know this was most likely an intro to the next segments to come. But I did expect to fight.

Anyo and Alad fighting in a forum flamewar.

Truly I've seen everything.

Glad neither of them have resorted to posting "U Mad?" or any other epic memes at each other.

Then the world could truly end.

Supporting Alad, myself.

He's kinda funny in a sad and pathetic sort of way.

One of my favorite NPC's since he's sort of a sick perverse little monkey.

So the badge is not even a 'side you supported' badge but a general event one.

Again what's the whole point of choosing a side for the rewards if in the end it'll be determined by which one the community fanboys the most about? And this rate any effort that is done against the winning side is essentially wasted time, one side is clearly doomed to lose badly, far worse than in Gradivus.

Why can't we at least have the weapon of the side we fought for?

I find it freaking stupid...I for one want the Vandal, I dont care for the wraith.....and seeing as I have NO CHOICE as it is based on what the COMMUNITY wants is annoying as hell.

It's not as bad as you think

Join the cause to make the Sergeant mad  #blowupthevoid

It's not as bad as you think

No, it is, at least based on the original versions. We're going to get a crappy assault rifle with no interesting features instead of a similarly crappy but at least shoots lasers rifle. The inventory slot it'll have has more interesting use than the karak.

Edited by Aklyon

Im really sad that i cant support Nef. Because alad wins at everything, so if i dont play for alad i dont get credits or any weapons.

Nef didnt rip apart tenno piece by piece, all he did was build a new robot, and sold a few cryo pods.

You can, suppoting either side really doesn't matter in the slightest. Literally the only difference is the ending weapon, which since it doesn't matter who you supported you're going to have it shoved into your inventory regardless, once again makes the whole choice aspect redundant.