Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 3D Warframe Model

Lakuenza

Hello everyone! Just like everyone here, I love Warframe and it's amazing art direction! I'd like to share with everyone here a piece I just finished of a "Warframe" I concepted and created myself trying to follow the Tenno Warframe style as best as I could! I hope you enjoy what I've made! :)

mm_wf_web_ss00.jpg

mm_wf_web_ss01.jpg

mm_wf_web_ss02.jpg

mm_wf_web_ss03.jpg

mm_wf_web_ss04.jpg

I have more personal (non-warframe) art on my portfolio site. If you're interested, feel free to take a look at some of my other pieces - https://marekmikesell.wordpress.com/portfolio/

Also, I bumped into a few guys on the DE dev. team when I was at GDC this March. They were extremely nice and allowed me to talk to them for a little. If they see this, thanks for talking with me! It was nice meeting you!

Thanks Warframe community/team! (btw the new underwater tileset is amazing! Amazing job!)

[OP's artistic skills putting me to shame]

Wow, OP. That's fantastic work. I wish it was a real Warframe, because it would be my second favourite looking one (Loki is love, Loki is life).

looks like zeypher plus loki but it looks amazing netherless great job :D

Looks like Loki + Zephyr + Volt, to me. With maybe Trinity's faceplate and colours, and Valkyr's hands.

I present to you: The Last Five Minutes, Including My Reaction.  A short tale.

"oh cool, someone did 3D art.  Always cool to see it like it would be ingame, I guess--"

*sees*

"adfjkalgjwfdiabnabnkdfa"

PCERks1.gif

In other words, THIS IS AMAZING.  Some of the best art I've seen here, to be completely honest...and I've been around over two years.  Bravo and take my upvotes.

Just an idea I develop for this frame. I think it kinda fit for a frame that look squishy but rely on his ability to survive.

Ability 1: [Frame] increase the precision of his weapons, boosting accuracy and damage of headshot.

Strength:

10/15/20/25% (Accuracy)

1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8x (Headshot Multiplier)

Duration:

7/10/12/15s

Energy Cost:

Ability 2: Place a teleportation device on the ground which upon reactivation, teleport you back to the location and reduced enemy alertness on [Frame].

Duration:

30/35/40/45s

Range:

30/40/50/60 m

Energy Cost:

25 (Both initial and re-activation)

Notes:

Ability reactivation will not work if outside the range. Instead, it will place a new teleportation device.

Ability 3: Fire a grenade that emit a thick toxic cloud, damaging enemies every second and slowing them. Nearby enemies will fire randomly at the cloud.

Strength:

20/30/50/65 (Gas Damage)

Duration:

5s

Range:

4/4.5/5.5/6.5 m (Cloud)

10 m (Taunt)

Energy Cost:

Notes:

Enemies inside the cloud are stuck, does not work on boss.

Ability 4: When activated, reduce detection range from enemies and become evasive. Each successful evasion consume energy.

Strength:

15/13/11/9m (Non detectable Range)

10/20/30/40% (Evasion Chance)

Energy Cost:

5 per successful evasion.

Notes:

[Frame] will blur when evasion is successful.

Evasion will calculate for all instance of enemy damage, this makes the skill weak against rapid fire enemies and close combat.

Evasion is considered as not taking damage.

Enemies outside of 15/13/11/9m range cannot detect you if alertness is zero. Does not scale with Range mods.

Edited by Pandaxtor