Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor's Voice Actor

SanicManic

Tyl Regor: Preacher, preacher, this you're idea? Ha, "Give unto the void"... how bout' I scrape off your little danglers and give THEM "unto the void"?

Whatcha think about that Neffy? 

Love it. Best boss voice acting evahhh! I'm really glad that you brought back his comedic flair, I remember reading him say Halloween not being celebrated for 1000 years, throwing jokes at Tenno attire. .

I don't know from who i like more the phrases, if it's the Neffy's or Regor's, seriously...

"The void be the word, and the word be PROFIT" or the he says something about "righteous profit" thats hilarious.

Same for the taunts of Regor or the totally chill way he speaks, it's 100% awesome!!

To see personality on the characters is a thing that i love so much on games!! Keep up the good work on that [DE]!!

Awesome to hear the love for Tyl.  The actor who voiced him is not in-house, he is Lucas Schuneman.  You'll be hearing more in the future!

[DE], give that man a cookie!

Edited by Treido

He's perfect. PERFECT!

His website (I think):

http://www.vaninja.com/

He even says he's a ninja. Just like the Tenno. And look at the long resume.

But I give major props to all the voice acting - I've loved Alad V, new Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, Simaris, and the PvP enclave guy. I ain't trolling when I say I like Ordis' cringey jokes, either. All of them are really nice.

Edited by Rydia

He's perfect. PERFECT!

His website (I think):

http://www.vaninja.com/

He even says he's a ninja. Just like the Tenno. And look at the long resume.

But I give major props to all the voice acting - I've loved Alad V, new Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, Simaris, and the PvP enclave guy. I ain't trolling when I say I like Ordis' cringey jokes, either. All of them are really nice.

have you listened to Cephalon Vull? (the Cephalon with female like voice, at the conclave Capture the Cephalon)?

<edit>

w8? he voiced Neffy too?

omg, awesome

</edit>

Edited by -TP-Ark

Awesome to hear the love for Tyl.  The actor who voiced him is not in-house, he is Lucas Schuneman.  You'll be hearing more in the future!

Interesting, his IMDB references he did the voice for Sgt. Nef Anyo in 2013, is he also playing the current Prophet Nef Anyo?

Interesting, his IMDB references he did the voice for Sgt. Nef Anyo in 2013, is he also playing the current Prophet Nef Anyo?

i think perhaps he just got a mistake there and it should actually say "Tyl Regor" in that space. Still, it's a funny detail that the site says he voices a character he mocks in-game.

Edit: I jsut saw his Twitter banner and he'sgot Nef's portrait rather than Tyl's. Does he voices both characters? If so, he did a great work performing such different personalities while also not having many similarities in the vocie itself!

Edited by TheForgottenPage

Whoever did his Voice, you have immediately made Tyl my favorite boss out of the whole game. I mean dang, he insults other bosses like a true boss, and it makes me want to have a boss fight with him a lot more. So kudos to you sir! Can't wait for it.

Tyl reminds me of the villain from skyfall. Gotta say he's my favourite boss now.

Because he's that evil genius mad scientist guy who you just know can make more creative uses of warships than Hek can...

yea, he sounds more badass than all other bosses together.

i never imagined grinding could be this much fun. all it took was a creative script writer and a professional voice actor. give them a raise, DE!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to dredge up an old thread but we've recently got the event and I'd like to add that the voice actors who voice Tyl and Nef are fantastic!

The acting is premier and makes the characters really stand out. 

Many plaudits to the writers too, some of the lines are great with my favourite being;

• "Tenno lizards, scampering 'bout my house, messing with my work, contaminating my science! Who let them in!? Which twit did this thing?"

Listen here; http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tyl_Regor/Quotes

Thank you DE, and well done to the actors.

Edited by (PS4)TheYetiMan22