Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.4

DE_Adam

Thanks for the fixes.

Carrier pickup bug persists.

11012561_10155589365165571_8624040871834

Not a bug but intended design of the AFK system.

If you stand in one place for longer than 30 seconds then you can't pick anything up through walking over it or with the carrier.

Again NOT A BUG. To fix the problem move around until you are no longer flagged AFK. What I would like to see is a notification of sort indicating you've gone into AFK status from standing around too long.

Thank you for the suggestion but i was not AFK and move quite a bit during any given round. Nor was that session laggy in any way.

I am not the only one experiencing it - so hopefully it is fixed again.

Then it was a desync between you and the host.

If you are moving around constantly beyond more than a few inches around your character, then you won't be flagged as AFK. If you are flagged as AFK, as it looks in that image since you are standing on top of a stack of crap pulled by probably a stationary Mag with Greedy Pull mod as you look like you are camping a spot, then the system will flag you AFK. Both you and the Mag need to move around to pick up stuff. The problem is both you are the mag have have to move around a bit.

Unless of course it is a host desync issue, which can occur but is far more rare when it happens. And the inability to pick up objects won't be the only problem you see when that happens.

great, great job guys! now look how the kubrow's den looks like on my pc. and no, it's not wooden pc. its a gaming asus. before the game was sweet, and then... the textures don't load -.-"

http://imgur.com/a/kMHLX

The textures are there. It is just like a fog shader was placed over the entire area. I have the same problem. GPU: 780TI

Switched everything of (game looks great on low btw.) But the issue still remains. 

I have run the DEN OF KUBROW TACTICAL ALERT 5 times and by my math I should have finished it like twice but it only keeps the last runs score so how do you get 100 points on one run. If I only get 56-58 for clearing the map of all enemies and checking all the boxes that I can find in that white screen of melee blindness.