Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.4

DE_Adam

Fixes

• Fixed several gameplay crashes.

nope, after the first 'hotfix' i haven't been able to join/start any kind of mission in wf, since the loading screen freezes when reaching 55% (or so i guess)

currently reverting to old AMD-drivers to see if that fixes the problem but so far this event and the new tactical are unavailable to me. the only things i can do ingame is walk around my liset...

4 more days to see if either DE fixes the stuff that worked before the hotfix or if i find a weird or kinky way to bypass it myself...

k

Today I found out that if you Blade Storm kubrows, you can bleed proc yourself.  A lot.  Oww.

Any plans to make it so sentinel energy affects when they're cloaked?  Seeing the Loki Invisibility not affected by energy color made me realize the sentinel has always been that way too.

Edited by ArcusVeles

Changes

• Made various reverb and audio adjustments to the Grineer Sealab’s ambiance.

Fixes

• Fixed several gameplay crashes.
  • Fixed performance issues related to dual-core machines.
  • Fixed an issue with the Daikyu bow being pulled and causing clipping issues while sprinting.
  • Fixed a progression stopper in the DNA room of the Tubemen of Regor Operation.
  • Fixed Carrier’s Vacuum not picking up Pigments.
  • Fixed issues with some tips showing up as file paths on loading screens.
  • Further fixed players being able to trigger the Hijack mission of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode before completing the puzzle stage.
  • Fixed revived players seeing themselves as friendly AI on the minimap.
  • Fixed an issue allowing players to use restricted weapons in Tactical Alerts.
  • Fixed Loki’s Invisibility not being affected by energy colors as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/457479-lokis-invisibility-doesnt-get-affected-to-your-energy-colors-and-others/

Made me think of this video:

The "DENOFKUBROW" promo code credit doubling does NOT stack with credit boosters?

So my credit booster that i purchased is totally worthless, and is actually wasting away while the promo code is active?

Is this a bug? Or intentional?

See, I don't know if ya'll removed the "Lever Action-ness" off the Marelok and Vaykor Marelok on purpose but..... I want it back! *Cries* Please fix. I don't feel like an awesome Space Cowboy with out it. :c

Edited by Jamcoco