Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Den (Bad) Review

(PSN)cap_75

I almost never post, but this one deserves consideration...

1) The fog!!! WTH I need the scanner to find the dens... At Least 1st time using enemy radar.

2) Twice I went in and found NO kubrows... wasnt it a DEN!?

3) Why I need to kill 'n' Grinneer!? WHy not fill the tileset with kubrow and at the end a HUGE den with a kubrow 'mother', with a chance of dropping rare mods?

I agree on the fog... it's really kinda irritating.

This might be fitting for some horror genre game, but to me, warframe doesn't belong to that genre.

The fog isn't scary, it's just extremely irritating.

Edited by WEREsandrock

It's almost more like a grey scale texture than a fog. lol I know it's supposed to be a very deep fog, but that's what it feels like. Just grey scale textures.
As far as the mission goes, we were told to go in and wipe out vampire kubrow and stop some evil weapon again. There aren't many kubrow to kill (unless we can't see them through the fog), and there was no sign of a weapon. At least it's not a super hard mission like the last tactalert.
But maybe the further along we go through the two weeks the more accurate the mission to description will be? -shrugs-

As far as the mission goes, we were told to go in and wipe out vampire kubrow and stop some evil weapon again. There aren't many kubrow to kill (unless we can't see them through the fog), and there was no sign of a weapon. At least it's not a super hard mission like the last tactalert.

you can see the kubrow eyes in the dark & there is no weapon, we are killing everything so we can take the strun wraiths that the grineer want to take with them

Yeah, having no kubrows when this alert is supposed to kill kubrow SUCKS

why on the earth we have to kill grineer too?

and some kubrow not showing up to radar sucks. (with enemy radar)

AND FOG REALLY SUCKS.

Edited by WhiteNekophus

Bunch of -IWANTITTHISWAYORELSEI'MGOINGTOCURSEYOU-

This tactical alert is easy, adding fogs makes it so every turn you take. you have to be slightly cautious. Man up or don't play it.

Actually all the fog does is hurt my eyes.

Now level 30 ferals, that's something to be cautious about.

I think I've had like 3 runs with 20-30 Kubrows and the other runs were around 5-10.

Took me 7 runs to complete, so around 15min. So it's not that bad.

It could have been 6 runs, but the game thought it would be funny to give me this score on my 6th run.

PAhV7Sr.png

Thanks to Enemy Sense, the smoke didn't bother me at all.

Usually, I play with my eyes on the radar like 80% of the time.