Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Fix crash at game startup please. After loading Warframe, screen goes black and it crashes.

And hearing that Rhino's Iron Skin is nerfed makes me very sad....

No longer tanking awesomely for a buddy who's about to die... Please turn it back to 100% damage reduce.

Edited by VK4502b

Great to see so many fixes!!! But that idea of giving parts of warframe as an alert is so stupid you should hang by the balls whoever came out with it.

wut if he were a pink short?

Iron Skin nerf... really?  I mean, he's a Rhino; he's all tanky!  Let him tank.

To clarify, It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't be invulnerable during that considering how many other frames are invulnerable during their random abilities.  As anyone that does high level defenses in the later waves knows, Rhino was the go to reviver if needed (Trinity could, too, of course).  It was pretty much his awesome trait (yes, Rhinos are great for sweeping melee since they're more shielded frames, but that's not as unique to him so to speak).

Now Trinity's the tank and Rhino's... well... he's a frame you can play if you want to be slow and not as effective at core aspects of the game.

In my opinion, the duration should have gotten nerfed but the invulnerability stay intact.  I've had a hell of a time getting my husband to play this in the first place; I know he'll outright never touch the game now.  That kind of sucks for me personally. 

Edited by pamkhat