Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Can't really understand how 80% is not more than enough to tank well... Rhino has a huge pool of shields, vit & high armor. It was god-mode before, and it still is as strong. A 10 A.R. like Ember isn't much of comparison to Rhino...

I do agree on one thing, Vauban's ability makes Rhino's ultimate quite less useful.

Either way, thank you for so many fixes & updates!

Can't really understand how 80% is not more than enough to tank well... Rhino has a huge pool of shields, vit & high armor. It was god-mode before, and it still is as strong. A 10 A.R. like Ember isn't much of comparison to Rhino...

I do agree on one thing, Vauban's ability makes Rhino's ultimate quite less useful.

Either way, thank you for so many fixes & updates!

The bigger slap in the face is not making Trinity not* invincible with it.

Edited by Steemship

I actually welcome the damage reduction instead of complete invuln on Iron Skin. As a Rhino player i feel that im so OP compared to my friends and my other frame. Its too good to have upwards of 12 seconds of complete and total invuln.

They need to buff Steel fiber now. >.>

Without Iron Skin I will feel like Frost and nobody likes Frost and his annoying snow globe blocking our shots!

wow really? they nerfed the one thing that could make rhino usable? While trinity has infinite energy and not only full invul, but reflects damage? Well.... to throw rhino to the garbage then :/

Welcome to the Nyx and Saryn club, sorry to have you here with us.

Hi , as a "news players" when i first saw the price , they was like "Ok" price , but with that update is it not faire .

The community have grow ok , but why being unfair?even if it grow up , you still have to take time to get the money , so basicly first player here brought

some weapon cheaper and take the time to get money , and now those same weapon cost 5x theire original price and some even went plat....

For how long will the optional reset be able to be used? Like when, if it will, end so you can't optional reset anymore?

I believe Steve said until August.

Edited by theclinton

Loving the new avatars. ^^

Apart from a few quirks, I'm liking this update!

I was a bit sceptical about Vauban at first but from what I can see in the video his skills look great and definitely fun to use. I still think he's a bit of an 'uggo' but that alternate helmet of his does wonders! x3

Woot? Some blueprints can no longer be bought with credits? Are you kidding me?

Seems like all blueprints are still for credit only.

Stealth nerf - Banshee no longer invulnerable while casting Sound Quake.

What.... well good thing I didn't supercharge her due to her look.  Lululul~

So apparently iron skin still blocks disrupter hits, which is good but I'd be a bit happier if the sentinel got the iron skin buff while active. That doesn't currently seem to be the case, and I end up loosing my sentinel more on rhino than any other frame.

DE.... please get some rest, you are apparently unwell if you messed up the nerf to rhino this badly.

Rhino had it coming.

But, all this talk of Ember being a better tank than Rhino now is nuts.

Ember's Overheat, at max level, offer's 70% damage reduction, with no protection from stun, knockbacks, what have you. There were plenty of scenarios where it was completely useless as you'd just get stun locked. Only with a maxed out Overheat and a maxed Focus did it reach 90% damage reduction. Ember also only has 10 points of armor, making her an extremely soft target. The slightly higher shield regen rate is negligible.

Rhino's Iron Skin at max level reaches a base damage of reduction of 80%, ten points higher than Overheat. Combine that with stun and knockback protection, not to mention Rhino having 150 points of armor to Ember's 10, AND a focus mod, and what you get is still one hell of a tank.