Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

I'm glad to see a lot of fixes, but I still see nothing ankyros related, oh well.

And just 10 minutes ago I was boasting to a friend about doing boss runs with my Rhino. Oh well, guess they took away my metal bawks.

• Upvote 12

Finally a fix to the Paris and bolt weapons stats bug! Very happy stats freak here. Intro video to Vauban is much appreciated too. :)

• Upvote 2

Ouch, that Rhino nerf hits a little too close to home, makes me glad I'm switching to Frost (Prime) soon.

• Upvote 17

Sad to see rhino's iron skin get a nerf, but it was expected at some point.

Good patch none the less.

• Upvote 6

So what exactly did they do to banshee?

Cause im reading it and i see nothing pointing me in a direction of buff or nerf "More intended damage can mean either or". Better more coherent patch notes next time please.

• Upvote 5

• Rhino Skin no longer grants full invincibility, but can now reach up to 80% Damage Reduction at highest Mod level.

Why.

• Upvote 57

For how long will the optional reset be able to be used? Like when, if it will, end so you can't optional reset anymore?

You know...people *@##$ing about rhino, you can just oh I donno..Put in a continuity mod?

• Upvote 5

Rhino being invulnerable for upwards of two minutes was certainly overpowered, but it now seems a bit odd that Ember and Trinity have superior tanking powers.

• Upvote 32

Fix crash at game startup please. After loading Warframe, screen goes black and it crashes.

And hearing that Rhino's Iron Skin is nerfed makes me very sad....

No longer tanking awesomely for a buddy who's about to die... Please turn it back to 100% damage reduce.

Edited by VK4502b
  • Upvote 32

Awesome update!

Lots of fun comments about it :]

I only expected at least one new weapon ' -'.

Great to see so many fixes!!! But that idea of giving parts of warframe as an alert is so stupid you should hang by the balls whoever came out with it.

wut if he were a pink short?

• Upvote 4

Iron Skin nerf... really?  I mean, he's a Rhino; he's all tanky!  Let him tank.

To clarify, It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't be invulnerable during that considering how many other frames are invulnerable during their random abilities.  As anyone that does high level defenses in the later waves knows, Rhino was the go to reviver if needed (Trinity could, too, of course).  It was pretty much his awesome trait (yes, Rhinos are great for sweeping melee since they're more shielded frames, but that's not as unique to him so to speak).

Now Trinity's the tank and Rhino's... well... he's a frame you can play if you want to be slow and not as effective at core aspects of the game.

In my opinion, the duration should have gotten nerfed but the invulnerability stay intact.  I've had a hell of a time getting my husband to play this in the first place; I know he'll outright never touch the game now.  That kind of sucks for me personally. 

Edited by pamkhat
  • Upvote 66

Nerfed  the only reason to buy Rhino .. am really dissapointed DE ... was unexpected =((

i Hope u un nerf it in the comming patch or Hotfixes 

• Upvote 32