Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

My Rhino is just finishing in like... 12 hours, and he got nerfed... ;;

Perhaps giving his maximum level of the skill the old 100% would be best?

Not too sure I see a need for some of the other changes too (e.g. some of the weapons being now requiring blueprints instead of credits) or tweaking Sound Quake.

I just patched and now that game black screens and crashes whenever I try to start it : (

Start though Steam,

it checks for patches,

it the play button

see the loading screen

and the screen goes black and sounds like it is at the password screen, but crash

i get the same thing i get to the warframe loading screen and it crashes

Our Marketplace Weapon Pricing has received an overhaul. The Weapon Prices have been the same since Closed Beta, and now that we have grown, we are going to balance the pricing of our gear. An End-Goal of this is also to eventually include Platinum to Credit Bundles.

Cool, thanks for this. I just need to adjust my thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34909-dear-tenno-market-prices-sales-platinum-rates-and-a-market-guide/ now.

Edited by Toko

I just patched and now that game black screens and crashes whenever I try to start it : (

Start though Steam,

it checks for patches,

it the play button

see the loading screen

and the screen goes black and sounds like it is at the password screen, but crash

Same thing here. I just got off work and I wanna play, gosh darnit :(!

iron skin nerf'd... rhino may now be useless as it's slow as F*** and has no useful damage abilities. toxic ancients around a fallen ally? let him die, he should've been standing on a box. I'll play rhino a bit and see just how bad this is- but... i expect it's now craptastic- much like ember's 2nd ability that partially mitigates damage but not enough to be of any real use at all.

Most of the other things (Especially link no longer targeting hostages) are quite good, so nice work on that front DE.

Edited by AnalogAnomaly

You all complain too much about little things. When DE adds a little bit difficulty to the game (probably it is now possible to use IRON SKIN + RETRIBUTION on Rhino) most people act in such a disrespectful way, only because they got out of their confort zone and will have to deal with a challenge.

They work hard for us and release patches/hotfixes always as quick as possible. Don't give that kind of immature feedback without even analyzing a patch fully.

How can anyone read that banshee got nerfed? It clearly states that sound quake does more damage (amounts) and since sound quake hits multiple times, another added hit equals more damage.

However the patch notes do not seem to include banshees new ability to take damage while casting sound quake... :(