Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Has there been any official word on the "no longer invulnerable during some skill animations" bug? Whether or not it's actually a bug would be a nice start.

lolno. This is still one of the best F2P systems out there. You can get ANYTHING (although not everything at once) in the game for free. Have you never played an Asian F2P game, or most western ones? The ones that make the game incredibly frustrating to play without spending extreme amounts of money? The only thing in this game I've bought are warframe slots, color palette and weapon slots. Try having at least a tiny bit of patience.

The new weapon costs means you can't get a single "new" weapon except the Cronos as a starting player without grinding Venus until 150 alloy (300 if you want a pistol and 350 if you want a primary weapon). That's terrible.
Edited by TheTenthDoc

lolno. This is still one of the best F2P systems out there. You can get ANYTHING (although not everything at once) in the game for free. Have you never played an Asian F2P game, or most western ones? The ones that make the game incredibly frustrating to play without spending extreme amounts of money? The only thing in this game I've bought are warframe slots, color palette and weapon slots. Try having at least a tiny bit of patience.

This is not true for me.  I have played F2P games that are completely free, and only only offer cosmetic changes for money.

They nerf Rhino tooo hard. He's freaking useless.You get knockback and Poison even with Iron skin.Useless Skills and slow &#! Warframe. Give me my money back!!

Edited by pedrit

Also people whining that Rhino is useless now need to learn how to play video games

Plus half the other frames have an invincibility skill too, I don't see anyone crying about how OP Trinity is and has been since it came out

again, for the millionth time, rhino has one unique skill, and they took it away. Ember and trinity both tank better than him now, and rhino's CC is pretty bad. And that's on top of subpar damage.

Also people whining that Rhino is useless now need to learn how to play video games

Plus half the other frames have an invincibility skill too, I don't see anyone crying about how OP Trinity is and has been since it came out

I'm confused.  You bash those that are complaining and then you support us?  You say those that use Rhino need to learn how to play video games, would you mind elaborating?  If not, GTFO.  Thank you.

Edited by K1LLZ0NE

I am EXTREMELY unhappy with this "update".  The game was 10 times better yesterday.

(1)  Nerfing Rhino like this was totally uncalled for.  Anyone saying "Rhino still has great defense stats, so quit whining", if you go into a higher lvl mission (50+) Rhino's stats don't do $#!&.  Also, with this nerf, NONE of his abilities are worth the energy they cost.  Rhino is DEPENDENT on the damage he deals through his weapons.  Taking away his invincibility mechanic makes him pretty much useless in a tough fight.  And anyone who says "Iron Skin has been OP since the start".  Rhino suffers from the worst speed in the game, which is how you can justify giving him the TRUE Iron Skin.

(2)  This "pricing balance" they have implemented makes me furious.  This game was waayyyy too much about the grind before, now its just ridiculous. I was planning on resetting my account, because I've gotten bored with the game and wanted a fresh start, but because I've bought almost all of the weapons with my plat, I'd be stupid to reset.  They've jacked the prices wayyyy too high for any beginners to even hope to start using something interesting.  I haven't played in over a week and was really hoping to get back into it after this reset.  But not now.

Overall, I am VERY unhappy with DE right now and honestly don't see myself playing anytime in the near future.  I might come back in a few months if DE gets they're $#!& together.  I would advise anyone thinking about buying the founders package to NOT do it.  It is a complete waste. 

Spoken like a true rhino user who knows this frame thoroughly. I elect you to be the one who puts the bullet in the head of the DE who suggested this nerf.

Spoken like a true rhino user who knows this frame thoroughly. I elect you to be the one who puts the bullet in the head of the DE who suggested this nerf.

First we need to find out what the parasitic EA mind control worms are allergic to, then we might be able to fix this mess. Edited by fishworshipper

From what I gather 80% of the people here saying Rhino nerf is not bad obviously has never played him pre and post update. You don't know what you're talking about if you haven't been using a Rhino during the FusionMoa (and don't give me this well he works well with others crap cuz Im talking solo).

First we need to find out what the parasitic EA mind control worms are allergic to, then we might be able to fix this mess.

Nah faster and more humane to put a bullet through this persons head.

Uh, what? No, dude, not cool.

Wanna know else is not cool? Nerfing our Rhino who's perfectly fine to begin with.

think that's a little extreme, but I understand your point (the dev of this idea needs a serious spanking)

It's okay on my block. Over here we call it justice for all.

I just have no words... The one frame i have, of the whole cast that i care about, lost the one thing he had going for them. But hell, you get to laugh your way to the bank, dont you, DE? You dont want us to play more, you want us to have spent our money, get sick of it and leave so you can have more room for gullible new players so the cycle can continue.

But why do i even say anything? Youre not gonna fix it. You already made your business model clear.

again, for the millionth time, rhino has one unique skill, and they took it away. Ember and trinity both tank better than him now, and rhino's CC is pretty bad. And that's on top of subpar damage.

My radial blast can kill anything under 30 in one hit, plus it has the coolest animation in the game

When I use Flow I can radial blast 4-5 times in a row if I so pleased, which is more than enough to vaporize most enemy groups

I'm confused.  You bash those that are complaining and then you support us?  You say those that use Rhino need to learn how to play video games, would you mind elaborating?  If not, GTFO.  Thank you.

Cool edit, too bad I saw it

I'm referring to people saying Rhino is completely useless now, which just plain is not the case

Iron Skin really needed a nerf, because 20~ seconds of complete invincibility just plain isn't balanced

Now, I do see that you still get knocked down and stunned and whatnot, I don't like that but I would think they might change that back

And even if they don't, 80% damage resist is a LOT, do you even realize what that amounts to

Take your health and shields and multiply them by five, that's what you have when you iron skin now, and for a guy like me that has Redirection 8 pretty much nothing is a threat, even without iron skin

Rhino was piss easy before this patch and he's still piss easy now, if this tiny nerf is enough to make you quit the game then good riddance, maybe a better player will take your slot in my match

Nah faster and more humane to put a bullet through this persons head.

Wanna know else is not cool? Nerfing our Rhino who's perfectly fine to begin with.

It's okay on my block. Over here we call it justice for all.

soo... because of poor design choices, it's ok to KILL people? what kinda psycho are you? Where I come from, you tell people what they did wrong, they work to fix it, everything is better.

edit: ah it was a "joke". keep in mind, unless it's obvious, sarcasm doesn't really work over the internet. we can't hear your voice, and it sure didn't read like sarcasm.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

My radial blast can kill anything under 30 in one hit, plus it has the coolest animation in the game

When I use Flow I can radial blast 4-5 times in a row if I so pleased, which is more than enough to vaporize most enemy groups

Cool edit, too bad I saw it

I'm referring to people saying Rhino is completely useless now, which just plain is not the case

Iron Skin really needed a nerf, because 20~ seconds of complete invincibility just plain isn't balanced

Now, I do see that you still get knocked down and stunned and whatnot, I don't like that but I would think they might change that back

And even if they don't, 80% damage resist is a LOT, do you even realize what that amounts to

Take your health and shields and multiply them by five, that's what you have when you iron skin now, and for a guy like me that has Redirection 8 pretty much nothing is a threat, even without iron skin

Rhino was &!$$ easy before this patch and he's still &!$$ easy now, if this tiny nerf is enough to make you quit the game then good riddance, maybe a better player will take your slot in my match

You use Rhino as your main warframe??

I just have no words... The one frame i have, of the whole cast that i care about, lost the one thing he had going for them. But hell, you get to laugh your way to the bank, dont you, DE? You dont want us to play more, you want us to have spent our money, get sick of it and leave so you can have more room for gullible new players so the cycle can continue.

But why do i even say anything? Youre not gonna fix it. You already made your business model clear.

Also notice all the Grand Masters and such have convieniently vanished.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Rhino is a tank class, not a support class like Frost. 

He doesn't need to work with the rest of you, unless he wants to. Now the rest of you who aren't defending Rhino can be left in a toxic mosh pit full of toxic ancients. No one is gonna come save you. >.>