Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everybody Is Talking About How Much They Hate Kubrows...

MrPie5

Mine have even better stats and forma and I still hate the facts that I cannot keep it out of Stasi to see it and use it when I want nor need it becaus I either have to wIt fu,,,,, 3 hours for it or pay to simply keep it alive there doing nothing.

wow you was able to solo the Jackal boss,...wow sooooooo impressed.

Typical Stereotype Xbone Response: Git On Meh Levl Nib

The thing is... can Death Cube Solo it without getting you killed because you need to be immediately there?  :P

Holy crap look at that bite, and Maul....mine are only like 4 dots because they take a ton of cores to boost them up, I need to get my savagery ranked up too.  Also yeah I seen a video ok a kubrow one shotting the Stalker.

My carriers sweeper can do almost that damage and my carrier has the advantage in that it doesn't die if I leave it equipped and can't access warframe for a while, plus it doesn't take 3 hours for it be usable after I decide to try and equip it. Also if my crarrier dies during a mission it doesn't get a stat debuff every time. (Yes I know you can clear that up to 3 times a day, but my carrier can die 10000 times in a day and it wouldn't matter in the slightest to its performance)

That's why people hate kubrows.

Edited by WereFowl

yeah kubrows are nice, but that they can die is just stupid and they are stupid themselves. If we could use commands to direct them, they'd get a lot more useful

Absolutely with you on that.  Being able to command them would make them a force to be reckoned with.  Gotta love the Kubbies...

people hate kubrow for those reason:

- Stupid A.I

- Cost of maitenance

- Some of their mod are near imposible to grab

- they do not have a vacum grabbing item / able to scan the enemies

- Pure melee competitioning with a shotgun that can be mod by itself

- Un-able to costumise it (soon will be)

- They only offer domage wich is useless at long term

- They are RNG breed and god know how we love that

- Their power are copy paste of setinel power and one of those power is a nomarl mod for sentinel (guardien)

Those are mostly my personal reason of why i don't really like the kubrow but i am sure that those reason are the same for many

- Stupid A.I

- Cost of maitenance

- Their power are copy paste of setinel power and one of those power is a nomarl mod for sentinel (guardien)

Those are mostly my personal reason of why i don't really like the kubrow but i am sure that those reason are the same for many

Most of these are not issues. They definitely survive longer than Sentinels and they do not just offer damage only. 

- Stupid A.I

- Cost of maitenance

sucks to be you. Kubrows are awesome. and guardian just made sentinels even more obsolete.

I love my kubrow thank you very much.. today a Grineer commander did a Loki switch on me, and got insta exploded as my Huras that was now standing next to him Torpedo'd straight through him

also people saying Kubrow's are stupid, have not seen them in action on melee only/stealth runs so many times my sentinal would either shoot what I'm hitting or shoot something I'm sneaking up to.. while my kubrow would kill the other enemy I was not busy killing, or help me with silent take downs when I sneak up on one enemy and it sneaks up on the other one

Edited by Sibernetika