The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Understand Why So Many People Are Drawn To Karak Wraith, But I Really Don't Care.

Brynslustafir

I don't know, the dera looks way more appealing to me.

I agree with you and want the Dera too.  100% accuracy weapons with no recoil are far and few between.  Whereas we already have several traditional auto rifles.  (I mean I would like more of those too, but still.)

Edited by sushidubya

I agree with you and want the Dera too.  100% accuracy weapons with no recoil are far and few in between.  Whereas we already have several traditional auto rifles.  (I mean I would like more of those too, but still.)

Amprex, Flux rifle, atomos, ignis, all Quanta variants, phage etc.

That is quite a number.

In any case, the scores are still murky. Nef might be able to win in the last minute.

The thing that makes people angry is not so much the "quality" of the main prize, but the system that was implemented to "keep things interesting", it says "hey, players, screw your choice, I want it to be a stale close score till the end..."

You guys are not making any sense..... how come "screw your choice", if you actually chose to change sides due reward..... it seems to me that people are displacing the blame for their own greed instead of dealing with that fact

I like both looks but I pass this event so I will maybe miss them.

About skills. There is no need so much skill until the Devs not put really hard puzzles/more intelligent mobs and hazards into the game. Everyone can be act pro and bad in different situations the most important fun this game if possible and not shaming others.

You guys are not making any sense..... how come "screw your choice", if you actually chose to change sides due reward..... it seems to me that people are displacing the blame for their own greed instead of dealing with that fact

I think you've got it nailed down. The event is fine in and of itself.

He's speaking, I assume, from the perspective of someone who has not switched sides once.  The lack of mercenary disloyalty objectively earns less rewards than the mercenaries, due to Alad's (until recently) inferior rewards.

Obviously, the mercs didn't get screwed at all during this event.  They get the best rewards from both sides, and still get the winning weapon.

My choice was entirely based on the story this time around. I mean, in all honesty a guns a gun at this point - particularly when the gun is one that already exists with a few tweaks. When it comes down to it though, I felt that old salad could use a little less infestation, what with my supposed goal being "balance" and whatnot. As a player though, totally because corpus have annoying enough enemies (looking at you nullifiers), and I really don't want DE to suddenly think "oh hey, we have this corpus guy leading the infested now, lets make infested nullifiers.

Amprex, Flux rifle, atomos, ignis, all Quanta variants, phage etc.

That is quite a number.

In any case, the scores are still murky. Nef might be able to win in the last minute.

Thanks for pointing those out to me.  hahaha.  I didn't think about Phage, but Ignis and Amprex are 100% pin point accurate?  I never knew.  Gonna have to mess around with them.  =)

My only grief is the lack of consequences for our choices.

Call me whatever you will if you forgot this is just a game. But I for one always wanted to take Alad V's offer to become 'more powerful'. And that's why i'll side with him. I just wish really wish our actions had more impact lore wise, same goes for syndicates.

Imagine how big these events would be if more than our arsenal, we were building our personality and character. I can always dream. 

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

Thanks for pointing those out to me.  hahaha.  I didn't think about Phage, but Ignis and Amprex are 100% pin point accurate?  I never knew.  Gonna have to mess around with them.  =)

Except (to a huge extent) the supra, most (if not all) energy and beam weapons are pinpoint accurate.; 

Edited by nmuaddib

The thing that makes people angry is not so much the "quality" of the main prize, but the system that was implemented to "keep things interesting", it says "hey, players, screw your choice, I want it to be a stale close score till the end..."

The good news is, we're going to prevail in the end. The current conflict will put Alad two points ahead, and we're deliberately stalling it out as long as possible. Every hour that passes without the current conflict ending is another nail in Nef's coffin, because there's no way he'll be able to pull out even two wins to tie the score, and even then, big deal, the rewards will be equal again and Alad still wins!

And the strun wraith from kubrow... so...

So..what? Strun Wraith is an old weapon. Quanta Vandal was new. We're still due for a new Wraith, and not a new Vandal.
Edited by Metal_Izanagi

So..what? Strun Wraith is an old weapon. Quanta Vandal was new. We're still due for a new Wraith, and not a new Vandal.

It is new to me, and many others. Anyway, I want the Karak, better weapon dynamic, even if it is mid to low tier material.

Edited by nmuaddib

It is new to me, and many others. Anyway, I want the Karak, better weapon dynamic, even if it is mid to low tier material.

Sure, but it's still an old weapon, as far as content is concerned. It still existed in the game prior to Den of Kubrows. So it's still a good thing that we're going to get the Karak Wraith, because we're still due for a new Wraith, since the last brand-new weapon to get released was a Vandal. :P

As OP says, it's not a big deal which one wins.

I want Dera Vandal more than anything, but I sided with Alad V during the event because I like the character. I know that Dera Vandal will return, and I can wait.

I really wish we had unique badges to signify who we supported like Gravidus.

The Black and red goodness. That's why. Black as the night, red as the blood of the enemy's you will spill while marching to the hell song music as you cull them from existence.Tis glorious carnage my friend. Glorious Carnage. -laughs an sadistic villain-

Edited by Azur_Fenix

As OP says, it's not a big deal which one wins.

I want Dera Vandal more than anything, but I sided with Alad V during the event because I like the character. I know that Dera Vandal will return, and I can wait.

I really wish we had unique badges to signify who we supported like Gravidus.

Maybe the supporters of the losers side will get a badge as a consolation prize.

Who knows?

No matter who wins, we get a new PBR-ified, limited edition weapon with improved stats over the original, likely with a free potato.

Besides, the other weapon will appear in another event or tac-alert. It's not like DE's just going to trash it.

I also can't undertand why so many people are so angry over this. It's not like gradivus where one wide had a clear unfair advantage right from the start, it's just that more people want Reward X instead of Reward Y. 

So instead of geting all salty over not getting our ideal reward, how about we say "Thanks for the free, limited edition weapon". 

One side did have a clear winner right from the start. Then DE interfered and played with battle pay.

If that would happen I am sure the forums would burned to ashes with rage and salt. Its pretty clear which side the community favours.