Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Fix Loki's Decoy And Now Fix Glaive's Sheath

EX-Zanki

The basic idea when fixing stuff is not to broke something else, after last update new bugs have appeared. 

Loki's decoy is just chilling... (stands there doing nothing nor drawing fire)

Glaive sheath is not so much... (sheath animation has "unsheathed glaive")

Please fix, and try hard not to create new bugs... thank you in advance...

It's very hard to introduce new code into a system without a bug. Just because you know what one line of code does, and what another line of code does, does not mean you'll know how these two lines will interact when they're put together. It's just like with Windows. Windows has over 2 billion (I think? Maybe more?) lines of code in it, and nobody knows what they all do, or what bugs will appear from code interacting in ways the programmers didn't think it would.

Decoy doesn't draw fire. It never has. If someone is already shooting at you, they will keep shooting at you, regardless of if you drop a Decoy.

Glaive sheaths fine for me. Maybe it's a problem on your end.

Decoy doesn't draw fire. It never has. If someone is already shooting at you, they will keep shooting at you, regardless of if you drop a Decoy.

Glaive sheaths fine for me. Maybe it's a problem on your end.

actually decoy used to pull out a pistol no matter what and shoot blanks (lato for normal loki, Lex prime for loki prime) but i have noticed the decoy doesnt do that anymore, but also enemies wont aggro tot he decoy unless you go invis which is really nice, 

99-bugs-in-the-code.jpg

thats what i was aiming at :D 

"Try not to create more bugs", are you serious?

Well i was in a hurry and this is not my native language... 

I don't think you realize how coding works.

I don't have to, i'm just refering to something that worked from the beggining, patch after patch... not asking for perfection, but some QA would be great... 

"Tested sheathed glaive animation, it's bugged,  definitely bugged.." after update this is fixed,thanks DE... don't forget Loki's decoy....

Edited by EX-Zanki