Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Or Frost As A Main Frame?

Urologist

I do main either, but I would probably pick Volt for more fast past missions like Exterminate, Sabotage, Mobile Defense, and Frost for more stuff like Survival and Defense.

For everything, I like volt better.

But I would suggest getting the prime variants of either if you can, especially in case with volt since he is so different.

Frost.

His ability to freeze and slow enemies in his path is far more useful than all of volts powers(with the exception of speed for rushing missions.) Frost is slow but if you know how to copter speed doesn't matter. I'd use frost for every mission except "Capture"....that's where volt shines..but so does nova who has a nice set.

Go ahead and equip a crit weapon, lay down a shield, and then tell me that.

I rarely play with a Volt that effectively lay shields down enough to consider it a big advantage. Most missions encourage being on the move. I don't even see shields in defense missions like that.

Volt is fun to play, but he's (relatively) useless unless your looking for speed.

Edited by Hypernaut1

I rarely play with a Volt that effectively lay shields down enough to consider it a big advantage. Most missions encourage being on the move. I don't even see shields in defense missions like that.

Volt is fun to play, but he's (relatively) useless unless your looking for speed.

You obviously don't know how to play Volt, and nobody else does either.

You obviously don't know how to play Volt, and nobody else does either.

i have Volt, and i think he is fun to play as. He takes skill, but he is no top tier frame. I honestly can do better with Ember than i can with Volt.

Ember has better crowd control, and can deal more damage overall.