Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proposal To Console Players Regarding Tubemen Event: Dera Vandal

faustias

In the name of science and Tyl Regor's voice... more likely science... I am inviting console players to win Nef Anyo's side to see Dera Vandal's stats.

Win it, unless Dera Vandal magically appear on Codex like usual accidental reveal; or until DE re-release an event or Tactical Alert with it as a reward, before console deployment of U16.5

Yes, it's crazy. I am not forcing you guys, anyway, because rewards will likely control most of the scores.

I don't know how DE will deal with this idea, though. Things may change before the event's deployment on consoles.

So... what do you say?

Edited by faustias

Wow no, Karak Wraith is so good, Alad V all the way, what are you even on about, wow.

/s off

I doubt that's gonna be a thing, would be weird to have a different outcome on such an Event between PC and Consoles, especially since the outcome on Anyo's favour might kill Alad V for good, or something like that.
In term of lore, if that were to happen, DE would have to do something that isn't entirely game changing so we don't end up with 2 versions of the game.

Wow no, Karak Wraith is so good, Alad V all the way, what are you even on about, wow.

/s off

I doubt that's gonna be a thing, would be weird to have a different outcome on such an Event between PC and Consoles, especially since the outcome on Anyo's favour might kill Alad V for good, or something like that.

In term of lore, if that were to happen, DE would have to do something that isn't entirely game changing so we don't end up with 2 versions of the game

I agree

Maybe both can happen , you know Alad V find a ways to cure hiself , or did actually send corpus to steal the cure... also a Twisted version of alad v why not , just imagine Full infested alad v that can be crazy , or eventually making his own army of half infested corpus...

In term of lore, if that were to happen, DE would have to do something that isn't entirely game changing so we don't end up with 2 versions of the game.

good point.

I wonder what DE plans if Nef does win without even knowing my proposal.

Maybe both can happen , you know Alad V find a ways to cure hiself , or did actually send corpus to steal the cure... also a Twisted version of alad v why not , just imagine Full infested alad v that can be crazy , or eventually making his own army of half infested corpus...

like this guy?

F3P0pPz.jpg

must be turning into a crawler sooner or later... but I killed him.

I hadn't considered this before but, now that you mention it, I really do wonder about how much we consolefriends really get to decide our events if they shape the direction of future content.

/s off

While the console players should pick the side they want-OMFG PICK NEF!  I want two different versions of the game.  It'd be a wonderful way of showing that we really do make a difference with our decisions.

Most of should stopped choosing side for the weapon.

Support whoever you want, get a free weapon in the end anyway.

No regret.

That's my opinion anyway.

You're one of the few that to think like that...

I did the same, I mostly supported Nef Anyo, not because I wanted the Dera Vandal, partly because of the battlepays, but mostly for lore reasons.

Considering Alad V as a whole, the way he murdered and tortured hundreds, if not thousands of us, created the mutalist infested and released that plague, I have no reason to trust that whatever cure he gets his hands on, he will use for good.

He'll most likely just use it for himself and destroy it, or use it to make the infested even stronger, either way, I wasn't gonna support that.

But sadly, I'd say that an insanely vast majority of Alad's supporters didn't even consider this, or didn't give the slightest shizz about it since all they ever wanted was the Karak Wraith.

Making such events is really appreciated, it gives players a choice to fight for what they believe in, and eventually impact the game's lore.

But adding such weapons as rewards (Karak being a well liked weapon, meanwhile the Dera is considered subpar and unused), however, killed it.

I really like the Karak doe.

I'm likely going to be supporting Nef, for lore reasons.

PxcniQs.gif

There is only one way to settle which side all console players will choose. We will meet in a neutral dojo's dueling room to settle this as Tenno tradition dictates.

DANCE OFF

gangnam_style___gif_by_lord_iluvatar-d5h

Plot twist: Alad V becomes the new J4

It was Hunt. Some of my first missions were getting dragged through clearing infested ships with Corpus backup.

Hmm, was it really? Was there no score for this event?

I seem to recall Megan commenting so long ago "Congratulations on completing your first event!" during a Prime Time, though, true, I showed up late December. Research, commence!

Hmm, was it really? Was there no score for this event?

I seem to recall Megan commenting so long ago "Congratulations on completing your first event!" during a Prime Time, though, true, I showed up late December. Research, commence!

Well, I got this Emblem of the Hunt from somewhere. Cicero was probably our first competitive one.

Eh. My favorite Grineer weapon is the Grakata. wouldn't mind the Karak Wraith or Dera Vandel but then again I do have two Wraith Primaries so and only 1 Vandel melee so a Vandel Primary would be cool. Besides, getting to see what the stats are for the Dera Vandel will only throw more salt on this event since either Salad V supporters will be like " HA KAK 4 life!" or Nef Fannyos supporters will be like " heh, dumb salad V peeps"

Which I support. Be nice to see all the rage threads once Dera Vandels stats are revealed.

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz

Well, I got this Emblem of the Hunt from somewhere. Cicero was probably our first competitive one.

Cicero was our second event, but the first to actually give us a weapon, the Wraith Vipers. The Hunt just gave us potatoes and some other stuff. I will be supporting Nef. Not because I care about either weapon or lore, but because I'm interested in what DE would do. Just taking into account what happens on PC would rub many console players the wrong way.