Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Needs To Prime The Prime Warframes.

tripletriple

I'd think this is the reason Frost Prime got removed from the droptables, so when he makes a return will come (hopefully) with added stats over the original Frost.

No, ember and prime needs a whole rework in general.

But talking about regular frame vs prime frame, there was already a buff.

Ember got a change fairly recently. I can't recall if there was more, but her prime got a substantial armor buff.

Ember Prime always had an armor buff over the original.

I totally agree that some of the earlier Primes need to be re-thought now that DE has taken their vow that Prime frames would never be statistically different, ripped it apart, and stomped on the pieces with Loki, Nova, and Volt Prime (in that order).  Excalibur Prime especially since he's a Founder frame (that I don't have, mind you); it's literally Excalibur with a couple forma pre-applied.  For people who've been devoted to Warframe for so long, that's no way to treat them.

Well the others could get something similar but really something that small won't change much.

Ember just needs a rework on her skills like excalibro is getting and mesa needs a nerf, same for saryn . Okay lets not say nerf and lets call it a re-balance. :D

Edited by Mr.Pava

Rhino Prime didn't really get anything either...

On topic, I don't think it's as easy as OP says. Coding isn't exactly magic, amd it isn't as simple as going in and shuffling some numbers.

Errr, Rhino Prime has a sprint speed buff over the original. That's a pretty good change.

If I was wrong about ember excuse me. I said  I think for a reason. Either way Frost, excalibur and mag do need to be fixed up. I wouldn't mind an ember revamp either she isn't really good. 

The way modding is supposed to work is that with enough forma and mods any frame can be good enough for endgame.  Obviously that isn't the case *coughcoughKarak@(*()$Wraithcoughcough* but the way Prime weapons and Warframes have tended to work (especially with the last few Primed frames) is that they don't require entering the #chipchip club in order to make them that powerful.

Why not remove all stat changes from the newer prime frames instead?

Make them exactly like the normal frames?, no? okay...

I'd prefer this.

That way there would be no problem in selling my Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime after I got their mastery and going back to regular Rhino and Nyx which look much, much better.

Rhino Prime didn't really get anything either...

On topic, I don't think it's as easy as OP says. Coding isn't exactly magic, amd it isn't as simple as going in and shuffling some numbers.

Rhino Prime has more sprint speed

They can make any changes they want to any prime except Excal, Lato, and Skana Primes

(Excal rework doesnt count since it goes for both versions)

iMo Skana Prime should have the same stats as Dakra Prime, BUT the Dakra Prime should be able to equip the Skana augment, so that founders have the benefit of a more exclusive sword.