Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Off Topic : {>^-^}>[Who Is Stronger Than Superman?]<{^-^<}

Rayzenfloss

I am not sure if Goku is more powerful than Superman....Though I didn't see the whole Dragon series,so I wouldn't know what Goku is capable of...

Also, we should not consider Vegito since it is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta,becasue ideally Superman is one single being.

But, considering that Superman can push a planet with his bare hands and his new power - Super Flare, I would say he can beat Goku.

I think a better match is Darkseid.

Edit - Meh,I just read about Goku....I take back what I said. Goku it is......

Edit 2 - I just read about Pre-Crisis Superman. While I was talking about New 52 Superman,which I think Goku can beat...It seems the Pre-Crysis Superman was almost equal to God. So,maybe if we are talking about that,Superman might win.

Edited by NN13

Why Super Goku?

Super man : if he dies, GG Cryptonite : oops back to human mode.

Goku : TROLOLO! he can revive anytime they want #dragonball, he can even fight even his dead already :)

Goku Cons: it requires 5 or more episode to defeat 1 enemy LOL!

Goku can literally wipe out a galaxy if he wanted. He's too much of a wimp to do that, but he has that sorta power. He can also come back to life if he gets hit with the inconvenience of death so no biggie. 

Besides the fight would go like this

Goku destroys sun.

Superman loses all powers.

GG.

Edit 2 - I just read about Pre-Crisis Superman. While I was talking about New 52 Superman,which I think Goku can beat...It seems the Pre-Crysis Superman was almost equal to God. So,maybe if we are talking about that,Superman might win.

Goku is friends with a couple of gods, and was even trained by them.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

1 More that is completely insane but true.

Goku : Can Destroy any Planet with one shot, and put it back together again like nothing happens LOL! :)

Goku is basically the character with access to the worlds console. 

Someone is stronger? Make myself 50 times stronger.

Die? No worries, respawn command. 

Destroy something I shouldn't have? Wutever, undo command. 

This fella:

Head cut off? Heart impaled? Blessed blades? No problem, he'll rise again. Make his existance denied by millions of souls inside of him? No problem, he will come back after he killed them all.

Edited by Blazemate

Superman beats Goku in terms of strength, speed, and intelligence. Goku possibly has the edge in terms of martial skill, but it matters very little.

For a more full explanation watch this http://youtu.be/oyl97TG8jbA

I would argue that Dr Manhattan (Watchmen) would easily beat Superman, given Manhattan's power over matter and space etc.

He could simply turn everything within 100m into kryptonite or teleport superman to deep space, with no solar energy to power him.

Additionally Superman has no special resistance to magic, so any magic user could technically beat him

So Ron Weasley could claim that honour (Avada Kedavra kills magically)