Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

I have the same problem. The laucher updated and I pressed "play". A windowed screen appeared and then it crashed. I tried it multiple times even after rebooting my comp, but it still crashes. I was able to submit the issue to the tracking service a couple of times.

It's fairly typical of people to simply jump to the last page or to just login to report the problem themselves. I'm sure if you've been watching the posts that this is pretty common.

even on this last page someone quoted it. not hard to see at all.

Still this, omg..... the amount of things we've missed already, what about the potato alert huh?

How comes DE never comes forward with how they will address this kind of things, always delaying info to the players and ensuring how these mistakes will be amended

seems nothing has changed

Still this, omg..... the amount of things we've missed already, what about the potato alert huh?

How comes DE never comes forward with how they will address this kind of things, always delaying info to the players and ensuring how these mistakes will be amended

seems nothing has changed

They already stated, teh alert will be extended.

Best ETA I can give is hopefully under 1 hour.

Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again.

Reposting for all of you people who don't read through the topic. Will repost a few more times, probably, so people can cool their S#&$.

Already did. I've experienced it the last few hotifxes, but this was the first time it said temporarily blocked, not login servers are down. That's why I was asking.

Game wont give you useful errors. Would just say log-in failed. And as you try and try it will eventually block you. Any Blocks occurring within this timeframe will likely be reset when log-in server is working again.