Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

Could be a direct X issue. 

My suggestion is try reinstalling direct x, if that doesn't work disable direct x and see if it lets you launch from there. (Also try clicking the tab that says fullscreen so there is no check mark.. Launch in windowed from there and see if that helps) 

"Over the course of the past 1 hour and 20 minutes, PC Login has been down.

Here is a recap of all relevant information + an ETA.

Firstly, Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

Secondly, we know a Orokin Catalyst Alert expired in the downtime - we will rerun it.

Thirdly, for a look at what's actually going on: Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again.

ETA is a best guess as it is delicate work where databases are concerned, but hopefully we'll be back up in 30 minutes. If this proves to be untrue I will update.

This thread will be updated with information as it happens."

Upon the most recent update, Warframe suddenly crashes shortly after pressing the Play button on the launcher. Upon pressing the Play button, a white window opens up, with it's title reading "WARFRAME", then a half of the white space in the window turns black, and the title reads "WARFRAME (Not responding)" the program then crashes and closes. This started as soon as the launcher finished downloading new content

Turning off 64-Bit mode didn't help, either. I'm hoping this will be a temporary "hiccup" and there will soon be another update that will fix this.

Playing on Windows 8

Firstly, Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

Secondly, we know a Orokin Catalyst Alert expired in the downtime - we will rerun it.

Thirdly, for a look at what's actually going on: Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again.

ETA is a best guess as it is delicate work where databases are concerned, but hopefully we'll be back up in 30 minutes. If this proves to be untrue I will update.

So recently (for the past hour) there's been the login error for warframe.com and in-game.

Apparently, no solution has been found but they are working on it from what the steam discussion said.

I don't know how the heck this happend. I mean, maybe some new things they tried to add caused the in game and website bug. I have no clue when they're gonna fix it, assumed 30 minutes. Rebecca posted a topic about this issue as well.

For sometime, I'm gonna be trying to log in and see if the issue has been fixed.

- Ox

Ah, thank you for that. I'm unsure as to who is having the same problem as me because the time of the posts is different than mine, and many of them have different solutions thus far.

That's all I needed, now I'll just patiently wait for more news.