The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

in most lazy variant can be be still berserkerish - like you know she was a barserker and corpus only make her more berserkerish than ever :P

Also a possibility, that or this is her reclaiming her skin from Zanuka and putting it back on, leaving the anger and berserker rage and pain still there.

wauhduiwfeusyfhudigfysouifhesiogrdo8guroghrd9gh98fhe8ifdhewduiwh98eewafdsgfhgfjhgjmjkjhgfdsaskuyhjtrgwetewtqwe0..............................................

I NEED THE SKIN NOW

I CANT W8

I CANT

ITS I WANT IT
OMG

WHEN

ARRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggggggggRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................

The tail....why......? It looks so out of place and not good. And those ears..?

Those new images from the official version are kind of killing any interest I had this new Valkyr Skin.

Those images of the temple guardian Rhino and the new Trinity skin though. Those are amazing.

I happen to like the tail it suits her well

Personally I would like to see the tail be like the bonds are, an optional cosmetic that comes with the skin pack that uses the syanada slot, so buying the skin pack gets the skin itself plus helmet and tail, then the people who don't like the tail can use the skin without it and those who do can simply equip it.

Thats just my thought on the matter.

also i think that there's a good chance that the tail will not be animated T_T

But it very well could be, with Kitska... *cough*... Kavats coming out they may use Pre-Corpus Valkyr's tail as a test to see if they can rig an animated tail. Kavats would be worthless as cat/lizard things if their tails didn't swish and swoosh....

Personally I would like to see the tail be like the bonds are, an optional cosmetic that comes with the skin pack that uses the syanada slot, so buying the skin pack gets the skin itself plus helmet and tail, then the people who don't like the tail can use the skin without it and those who do can simply equip it.

Thats just my thought on the matter.

I totally agree. the more choices the better and the less people will be upset about having no choice on the matter.

-__________-

I really really want the skin

Also if you look at the tail and the concept art you will get a energy like hook on the tip of the tail

as we can see here also she does have energy wings ^^

ValkyrWIP.jpgValkyr-PreCorpusB.jpg

Omg true im excited for the skin again, the concept art looks much better though, i wish they used that shade of blue instead of that green but whatever lol.

I totally agree. the more choices the better and the less people will be upset about having no choice on the matter.

Well you always of the choice of not buying and using the skin.

I am not seeing the whole "cat"-vibe in her anymore. Looks more like an Imp than anything at this point. Hopefully atleast the helmet can be swapped out, altough that us left to be seen as this is a new level of skins and existing helmets might not be incorporated into it.

Omg true im excited for the skin again, the concept art looks much better though, i wish they used that shade of blue instead of that green but whatever lol.

it's nowhere near finished, it still needs normal maps, materials, textures, and since that is a sculpt, it will probably be reduced in poly count, and probably have some more details add too.

it's nowhere near finished, it still needs normal maps, materials, textures, and since that is a sculpt, it will probably be reduced in poly count, and probably have some more details add too.

I overall like the skin, I expected something else helmet-wise , the body itself looks really good, i dislike the helmet, a lot, but its not a big deal since we'll able to change it anyway. Im gonna buy it regardless.

I overall like the skin, I expected something else helmet-wise , the body itself looks really good, i dislike the helmet, a lot, but its not a big deal since we'll able to change it anyway. Im gonna buy it regardless.

I love it. I'm so excited for this skin. Hype train for Valkyr Skin!

one would think they had worked a little more on it considering the amount of time that have passed since it was announced.

yea i thought so to i guess Tenno VIP and stuff im really hoping that it comes out this or next week I just know its gonna be mind blowing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...