The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

I'm impressed how close the sculpt is to the concept art; for me though there's a bunch of details that don't really work in the flesh. I don't get the head design, or the wierd semi-circles on the arms... I'm not sure it's quite finished there though so I hope it wins me over when I see it in-game.

I'm also hoping for a new Hysteria animation (work those wierd energy wings and tail in somehow), I love how it looks already but I feel like it needs to differ from the Corpus Valkyr's version somehow.

Not next week is all we know I think.

its 100% gonna be next week cos remember the U17 preview stream it come out right next week  after the stream its probably gonna be Wednesday or is it Thursday the pach day not shure forgot xD but im really really hoping for monday but that's not gonna happen.

I think giving them too much detail is a bad thing, just look at Zephyr.

I personally think she is fine as is.

It's not that kind of detail. Zephyr, Chroma, and proto frames have detailed armour and it isn't that bad. Frames like Ash and Valkyr have large areas of one colour. Using immortal skins we can add more detail with stripes and what not.

Reb did say that she's pretty sure it's almost done. I also think that DE said they hope to release 17.5 in three weeks(?). So what we saw might not have been the final design.

It's not that kind of detail. Zephyr, Chroma, and proto frames have detailed armour and it isn't that bad. Frames like Ash and Valkyr have large areas of one colour. Using immortal skins we can add more detail with stripes and what not.

Reb did say that she's pretty sure it's almost done. I also think that DE said they hope to release 17.5 in three weeks(?). So what we saw might not have been the final design.

when did they say that I17.5 will in in 3 weeks i thought its gonna be next week sense its a dev stream preview of U17.5 and if its in 3 weeks then the preview would be the next dev stream RIGHT??

I am sure it's next week otherwise the preview wouldn't have made sense....

Good enough for ya?

F********************************************* PEACE ************************************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************

ah how long do we have to wait for the skin I'm flipping out over here MAN!!!!!!!!!!

ITS GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!