The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

I am clinging to a spiderly thread of hope that it will include Lore. Of all the things DE have created, this is the one to do that.

Tell the story of Valkyr and tie it together with Gradivus. Preferably in a quest, but that won't happen.

I just want the description to properly state if it's one that was never touched by Alad or the reclamation of one out of Alad's grubby hands.

DE offically associated her with a cat and you can't do s*it about it. Even when she debuted it was obvious. Hate all you want. Whatever, according to you they are just primitives anyway. Why are you even playing this game? Regarding Chroma, he has some dragon like abilites but looks nothing like one (looks like Jar Jar Binks in armor and on drugs from Star Wars). See? I could nitpick on every Warframe. We all could.

The original chroma looked very much like Wyrm Prime on legs.  But the community lash back made them switch the original helmet with the alternate one.

The original chroma looked very much like Wyrm Prime on legs.  But the community lash back made them switch the original helmet with the alternate one.

That's a very simple fix though. Redoing the skin to make it less cat like would probably require them to start over again. That's a hell of a lot more effort. Also there hasn't been that much backlash against the appearance of the skin.

two things: the new skin is amazing and pc players please post pics and tell us console peasants how much it costs.

we will don't worry will

so you guys can cry over the fact that u not gonna get it for some time

didnt wonna be rude i just had to say sense u said console peasants xD