The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thread: 'catbrow' Naming Brainstorm.

[DE]Rebecca

Orora. (Of Oro- relating to Orokin and -ora as in the end of Tora, tiger in japanese.)

Shisi. (As the japanese guardian lions are called)

These sound nice.

Edit: Having read nearly all replies to this, there seem to be a lot of japanese name suggestions... which i do not mind at all. Having something with neko (jap. for cat) seems to be a common trend here.

Seeing how we are supposed to be ninjas and cats can be pretty stealthy (adding to the ninja part) this seems like a pretty cool idea.

Edited by Megakruemel

That's a Firrin and if there's a pack of them then there's a bunch of Firrins :D

Name suggestion: Firrin

Which reminds me of a suggestion a friend made, that I love and would like to see made canon immediately.

A cat syndicate (or should I say, a syndi-cat). Tentatively named something like The Purrin Sequence.

Edited by FelisImpurrator

So, if a Dog is called Kubrow derived from the word "eyebrow".
Then, a Cat should be called Kutache derived from the word "mustacheor Kuker derived from the word "whisker".

Problem solved. :)

....with a Dutch view...this doesn't look that awesome....you should know that "ache" has 2 pronouncations....and the first 3 letters are making a vulgar Dutch word for the different meaning of a different word of "cat" (wooo such a leap....but still)......

nvm...i'll continue cleaning my keyboard and monitor from the sip i drink i tried to drink while reading this comment :P...