Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thread: 'catbrow' Naming Brainstorm.

[DE]Rebecca

Amiaro

Root of the word is from Amicable, which means friendly, or showing goodwill :)

Hubrira

Root of the word is from Hubris, which means excessive pride :)

Edited by Tcorn

Late to the party.....

Going to toss CHILMANES into the mix. It combines the Chill attitude of cats with the Mane of the Feline Big cat races. Plus people can use it as they do KUBROW to say "cool bro" but in this case, it would be "chill mans".

Very impressive names have been popped off in here and I canno wait to see what gets chosen.

Cheers

I'm not very good with combining names but I feel like old mythologies are something that Warframe tries to rely on for inspiration, so I hope the final name stays true to that.

so basically this creature is some form of cat/bird/lizard hybrid (cat head/body, feather tail, scales). Thinking along those lines theres:

The eqyptian Hieracosphinx: had the body of a lion and the face of a hawk.

The eqyptian Chimera: had the head of a lion, body of goat (roughly), and the tail of a snake.

Loosely combining these ideas together we could name them the "Hiermera."

Oh! What about Tatzel? From Tatzelwurm, a mythical cat serpent.

That'd be a great name for the Grineer version....

For the Tenno Version I kind of like the Felinx that somebody suggested.... Although Hunhow makes sense....

Actually, after seeing this ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/295198-the-hunhow-20-utility-only-companion-concept-the-rebirth/#entry3368054 ) and taking a good look at the sentinel masks I see much more in common between the Kubrows and their respective mask than I do between the Catbrows and the Hunhow mask....

Edited by (PS4)MoonDemonAngel